The Heritage Rhode Island Red Site

U do not have to go to far, this forum is a wealth of information on standard bred RI Reds. Many breeder's names are mentioned here. Some of the best in the country. Read through, get acquainted with the names of who sells eggs, chicks, stock, and go from there. A lot of helpful people here.

I need a site where i can buy 100% rhode island reds show quality

Last edited:
I dont own a computer just a phone i just need a link to good heritage rhode island red breeders . 3 generations of my family have raised rhode island reds with the same blood my grand father started which is a very long line . We need new blood in the yard pure rhode island reds i just need a few links i dont have much time to surf this thread my phone isnt so up to date .helpful information would be urls abd urls to rhode island red chicks pullets or adults only . And only those who have history or credibility . Any other information isnt needed. It would be like telling a wall howto stand if i would be given any care guide information . Or inexperience information. And ultimately an insult to my intelligence . I do love the short peices of what i have seen ,and for that i am greatful. But i simply just need links to credible breeders.

I dont own a computer just a phone i just need a link to good heritage rhode island red breeders . 3 generations of my family have raised rhode island reds with the same blood my grand father started which is a very long line . We need new blood in the yard pure rhode island reds i just need a few links i dont have much time to surf this thread my phone isnt so up to date .helpful information would be urls abd urls to rhode island red chicks pullets or adults only . And only those who have history or credibility . Any other information isnt needed. It would be like telling a wall howto stand if i would be given any care guide information . Or inexperience information. And ultimately an insult to my intelligence . I do love the short peices of what i have seen ,and for that i am greatful. But i simply just need links to credible breeders.
lol..I was going to say something but enough said.

Last edited:
I required a simple answer not a spell check. At the end of the day you are in no way being helful which becomes pointless . You know alot of southern americans dont have all the education . Doesnt mean we didnt help build this country on our hands and knees . Respect is a givein which is what i give and i expect back .Dont be disrespectful be understanding in knowin not all americans have the education you may have and not everyone has a job which requires it . I build things for a living im not a lawyer or a teacher i do my part in this country and you do yours whatever it may be and i respect that . I just ask for the same respect by giveing me nothing more then what im asking if you cant help me in my situation. Simply dont reply which is respectful.

Do you by any chance know who your grandfather got his original birds from? Reason being that birds descended from the same original source are likely to help introduce new blood without also introducing a lot of new faults. There are a lot of good RIR breeders on this thread. They don't always check in daily. Might take a while for an answer, but you'll likely get one faster if you could provide the original source of your grandfather's RIR bloodline. Are there particular problems you are looking to solve in your flock?

Back
Top Bottom