The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Blair frowned, not buying his facade. She did the same thing all the time. Takes a lier to know a lier. "Don't lie to me," she murmured, glancing at him. "I know you're hurt. You shouldn't have done that."
Take looked ahead of them, his grin fading “And I don’t regret doing it” he replied stubbornly, his face showing complete carelessness. He continued to experience discomfort from his back and refused to show it. The bruises started to appear on his back, just as red splotches. “I’ll heal”

This pacified Cam sufficiently.
“Alright everyone, it’s time to get going!” Kyle shouted, adding another ear piercing whistle for good measure.
Haddie looked at him, tilting her head, wincing, and making a face. "I said I could carry two or three people..." she mumbled, then sighed. "I'm gonna try and find everyone else." Louder this time. She shifted into a black bear and began snuffling around, quickly finding the scent of the healer dude. He smelled of chickens and woodsmoke, with a little bit of gunpowder-probably from the scuffle with the wolves. Altogether, it created a very strong smell. She broke into a trot, following the scent.

Take looked ahead of them, his grin fading “And I don’t regret doing it” he replied stubbornly, his face showing complete carelessness. He continued to experience discomfort from his back and refused to show it. The bruises started to appear on his back, just as red splotches. “I’ll heal”
Blair sighed heavily, resting the side of her face of Kit's neck. "Fine," she muttered, adjusting Kit carefully, continuing on. She was clearly displeased, but she didn't comment on it. She knew he wouldn't listen to her anyway, no matter what she said or did.

She edged her way over towards the edge of the tree. The beasts were still circling and it was almost daybreak, the pinks and yellows of the sun were streaking the sky. “I won’t be too long. If I’m over 10 minutes you should probably assume I’m dead” Aria laughed as quietly as she could. (@RiverStorm)
(Hehe not daybreak quite yet... ;) )
Juliana had found a decent branch and fallen asleep rather quickly.

She was awoken with far too little sleep, by a shrill whistle. Why, why am I in a tree? She wondered confused by the strange surroundings. It's not the middle of winter anymore? Her eyes fell on the group of strangers all standing around a cat. What's going on there? They planning on killing it or something? She frowned leaning forward trying to get a better look in the dim lighting. What are they doing? Juliana, looked down trying to find a save route to the ground. She reached with her booted foot to a lower branch and quickly slid between branches hopping the last seven feet to the ground.

"Hey." She said walking over to the crowd. "What's going on?"
“Haddie’s discovered a village ahead,” Kyle pointed at the hulking blue-eyed black bear. “And it’s approximately...” he counted on his fingers “less than 30 miles from here. What would you say?” He asked the bear. (It’s 23 miles away)
“Anyways, it’s within walking distance, and it seems safer than this forest.” A screeching animal punctuated his sentence.

“Haddie’s discovered a village ahead,” Kyle pointed at the hulking blue-eyed black bear. “And it’s approximately...” he counted on his fingers “less than 30 miles from here. What would you say?” He asked the bear. (It’s 23 miles away)
“Anyways, it’s within walking distance, and it seems safer than this forest.” A screeching animal punctuated his sentence.
(Walking distance????!?!? At 3 miles an hour as an average walking speed[probably less given the injuries] that's nearly 8 hours...)
(Edit: ALSO KYLE)

(Doh, I changed my post to take sunrise into account. :p Looks like Jewels fell most of the way to the ground.)

The tiny little man was familiar, she thought yesterday had just been a weird dream, but apparently not.

"Um, I think Bane is still asleep in the tree." She said groggily. "Why would we want to go with you again?" She asked rubbing her eye.

(Walking distance????!?!? At 3 miles an hour as an average walking speed[probably less given the injuries] that's nearly 8 hours...)
(Edit: ALSO KYLE)
(Kyle does seem to like the walky-walk. NO NO SLEEP! Must walk through the fire swamp in the dark. ROUS's sure they exist, you'll just have to keep up.)

(Ok will edit)

Back
Top Bottom