The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

(Sorry guys, was at vespers)
“Wait. Torin is she saying she wants to marry you?? I mean she must think water is your last name and she wants to marry you” Fred said in a matter of fact tone
“Ok that makes more sense than her wanting to marry you theory”
Noah grinned his gap-toothed smile at the opportunity to tease the boy. “Yeah, you probably wanna marry Chion. With the pretty blond hair.”
Torin glowered at the two other boys, pulling a face. "No, no I don't want to marry Chion! That's gross." He smirked, fixated on Noah. "You called her pretty." He snickered. "You're the one who wants to marry her!"
“Nononononono. I think it’s possible that we could have come from here or that there are human like creatures who have come from earth. And that we are here on some weird quest that tiny man made up. But because this place is so close to earth’s species like wildlife I think it could be a possibility.” Aria replied shrugging “maybe I’m completely off the mark and got knocked on the head when I was attacked by that wolf earlier today, who knows. I just simply thought I’d advance a theory”
"That..." Kylan pushed his hair back with his hand, smiling. "Actually makes sense. Kinda a rogue theory, but I could see that being the case."
She edged her way over towards the edge of the tree. The beasts were still circling and it was almost daybreak, the pinks and yellows of the sun were streaking the sky. “I won’t be too long. If I’m over 10 minutes you should probably assume I’m dead” Aria laughed as quietly as she could. (@RiverStorm)
Kylan stood up, eyes widening as he looked at the dark night with nervousness. "Whoa... It's kinda intimidating, eh?" He murmured, before his head snapped towards her. "Huh-- Oh, yeah. Be careful." He smirked. "Don't die, if you do, I'll kill you." He glanced back at Kevin and Lilith, watching the Russian's still form but noticing that the scrawny girl beside him kept flinching as she slept-- Undoubtedly terrified of what the night held.
But, however much he wanted to waken her, she needed as much rest as she could get.
He turned back to Aria, blinking. "I'll wake them up when you get back."

Torin glowered at the two other boys, pulling a face. "No, no I don't want to marry Chion! That's gross." He smirked, fixated on Noah. "You called her pretty." He snickered. "You're the one who wants to marry her!"

"That..." Kylan pushed his hair back with his hand, smiling. "Actually makes sense. Kinda a rogue theory, but I could see that being the case."

Kylan stood up, eyes widening as he looked at the dark night with nervousness. "Whoa... It's kinda intimidating, eh?" He murmured, before his head snapped towards her. "Huh-- Oh, yeah. Be careful." He smirked. "Don't die, if you do, I'll kill you." He glanced back at Kevin and Lilith, watching the Russian's still form but noticing that the scrawny girl beside him kept flinching as she slept-- Undoubtedly terrified of what the night held.
But, however much he wanted to waken her, she needed as much rest as she could get.
Noah stuck out his tongue, making the most disgusted face he could device. “Girls are gross,” he announced, taking great pride in the statement. He was clearly the superior species.

Kylan stood up, eyes widening as he looked at the sky's golden glow. "Whoa... It's beautiful." He whispered, before his head snapped towards her. "Huh-- Oh, yeah. Be careful." He smirked. "Don't die, if you do, I'll kill you." He glanced back at Kevin and Lilith, watching the Russian's still form but noticing that the scrawny girl beside him kept flinching as she slept-- Undoubtedly terrified of what the night held.
“Ok” her eyes lingered on his face for a second before she disappeared. She landed in the next tree over. “Hmmm. I think we need a better view than that or Kylan will set the entire forest on fire” she murmured. She teleported to the next tree. It was almost perfect. “Brilliant.” She grinned. Aria teleported, she landed with a thud. “That’s-hang on a second” she was at some kind of lake. “Oh no” she cursed quietly under her breath. Quickly she teleported back to Kylan, Lilith and Kevin. She landed with thud in the tree. “How long was I gone? It was over 10 minutes wasn’t it?” Aria asked

Fred buried his head in his hands “guys come on” he huffed “we don’t have time for this!”

(Kyle does seem to like the walky-walk. NO NO SLEEP! Must walk through the fire swamp in the dark. ROUS's sure they exist, you'll just have to keep up.)
(if we encounter any ROUS's Haddie will simply eat them. RIP to random civilians from the fire swamps but im different)

“Ok” her eyes lingered on his face for a second before she disappeared. She landed in the next tree over. “Hmmm. I think we need a better view than that or Kylan will set the entire forest on fire” she murmured. She teleported to the next tree. It was almost perfect. “Brilliant.” She grinned. Aria teleported, she landed with a thud. “That’s-hang on a second” she was at some kind of lake. “Oh no” she cursed quietly under her breath. Quickly she teleported back to Kylan, Lilith and Kevin. She landed with thud in the tree. “How long was I gone? It was over 10 minutes wasn’t it?” Aria asked
"Uh... Yeah." Kylan laughed, smiling widely. "Yeah, it was. How'd it go?"
Noah stuck out his tongue, making the most disgusted face he could device. “Girls are gross,” he announced, taking great pride in the statement. He was clearly the superior species.
Fred buried his head in his hands “guys come on” he huffed “we don’t have time for this!”
Torin frowned at him. What's that sayin'-- Oh yeah, Fred's a party pooper. "Well, then how are we getting out?"

“Why not? Are we doing something important right now?” Noah had a point. He gestured at the purposeless group scattered around him.

Torin frowned at him. What's that sayin'-- Oh yeah, Fred's a party pooper. "Well, then how are we getting out?"
“I found it but then I imagined a beach and ended up at some lake then I had to teleport back.” Aria ran a hand through her mattered hair. “I found one that would be perfect but should we wake them up first?” Aria asked “the beasts are showing no sign of leaving by themselves”

“Why not? Are we doing something important right now?” Noah had a point. He gestured at the purposeless group scattered around him.
“Your right. I’m sorry I just find it hard to focus when I have you two shouting at each other. Besides we don’t want to anger the people who are holding us captive. Who’s to stop them from killing one of us to prove a point??” Fred said glaring at them.

“Your right. I’m sorry I just find it hard to focus when I have you two shouting at each other. Besides we don’t want to anger the people who are holding us captive. Who’s to stop them from killing one of us to prove a point??” Fred said glaring at them.
“They would do that?” Noah asked. “Then maybe... I can take advantage and escape!”

Back
Top Bottom