The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

She grabbed his arm so he’d stop looking and shook her head, trying to say nothing was out there, as he looked nervous. She then pointed at her throat, not knowing what else to do, and shrugged. Ashira furrowed her brow, struggling to remember any English words. “Mmm... E-Eng-lish?” she tried. “Non. Non Eng-lish.” Then Ashira realized. It’s because I stopped reading his mind! She struggled to break down the walls she had worked so hard to put up, until she could understand his thoughts again. She gasped as if coming up for a breath of air after being trapped underwater. “That- That was strange.”

Kipp stumbled back half a step, running into a bale of hay. He wasn't sure how to react to her shouting at him and grabbing his arm. His cheeks reddened as he stared into her brown eyes. Your throat? You're dying? You're choking? You're having an allergic reaction and can't breathe?... Yes, English. No? No not English. I don't know what you're trying to say. But you're really, really close to me. And honestly, if you're not dying...

"Yeah." He said still staring at her like she had gone insane. "You alright?"

Lilith frowned, inspecting his sick look. "Thanks. You don't seem so good. Maybe sit?" She said uselessly, then laughed awkwardly. "Sorry, that sounded... Controlling."

Kylan's energy sucked the life from another. And another one gone, and another one gone...

“No, no, I’m good. I just have a... headache. You wouldn’t happen to have any ibuprofen, would you?” Kevin asked, smiling down at her. “Hmm, yeah, that might actually be a good idea.” He slid down.

“No, no, I’m good. I just have a... headache. You wouldn’t happen to have any ibuprofen, would you?” Kevin asked, smiling down at her. “Hmm, yeah, that might actually be a good idea.” He slid down.
Lilith frowned, shaking her head. "No, but when Kylan get's back I'll ask him. He usually carries stuff like that in his backpack, always has. I've been feeling... Off, too." She murmured, watching as he slid down beside her, before looking away. I hope Kylan and Aria get back soon.

Lilith frowned, shaking her head. "No, but when Kylan get's back I'll ask him. He usually carries stuff like that in his backpack, always has. I've been feeling... Off, too." She murmured, watching as he slid down beside her, before looking away. I hope Kylan and Aria get back soon.

Kevin nodded, turning away. He wasn’t sure what was wrong. Maybe it had something to do with their location. Whatever the reason, he hoped it wasn’t because of his powers.
He flexed his fingers, watching as they started to glow. “How’s your leg?” He asked, glancing at Lilith.

Kipp stumbled back half a step, running into a bale of hay. He wasn't sure how to react to her shouting at him and grabbing his arm. His cheeks reddened as he stared into her brown eyes. Your throat? You're dying? You're choking? You're having an allergic reaction and can't breathe?... Yes, English. No? No not English. I don't know what you're trying to say. But you're really, really close to me. And honestly, if you're not dying...

"Yeah." He said still staring at her like she had gone insane. "You alright?"
She backed up a few steps, still breathing heavily like something had hurt her. “I- I forgot how to speak English,” she stammered, flustered. “I stopped reading your mind completely all of a sudden, and it- it took my English with it.” She put her hand on her throat again. “How I talk to you, is... I look at your knowledge of English like a book, and use it in sentences when I speak, and that’s also how I translate it. It’s kind of tedious. I think that’s why I was more tired when I started blocking your thoughts. It was harder to get to that knowledge. And then it left, and I could only use what I had memorized, which isn’t much.” Ashira scratched the back of her neck nervously. “That felt scary. Being alone again.”

Aria watched the lightning, it was mesmerising but at the same time the light was almost blinding. “Wow” she breathed softly. She couldn’t hear anything over the roar of the lightning. She wondered how many more creatures there were to kill left.
Kylan's lightning kept on the animals, smoke billowing upwards from the unfair fight as another dropped down in a heap. "Just two more! Then we're safe!" He shouted, hoping she heard.
Kevin nodded, turning away. He wasn’t sure what was wrong. Maybe it had something to do with their location. Whatever the reason, he hoped it wasn’t because of his powers.
He flexed his fingers, watching as they started to glow. “How’s your leg?” He asked, glancing at Lilith.
Lilith slid down beside him, staring at her limb for a second. "It's fine, better. Completely. Thank you, as long as I don't go getting bitten by a giant wolf again, I should be good." She said, trying to come across as light hearted.
She blinked, shivering once again-- But this time not from the cold. Her dreams still haunted her, and the image of a misty creature with glowing eyes shifting into her own mother didn't seem to want to leave. She didn't even want to try and figure out if it meant anything, so instead she glanced at Kevin with her green eyes, the blue in them unnervingly brighter than usual. "Do you think you're sick from your powers, healing people too much, to be exact?"

Kylan's lightning kept on the animals, smoke billowing upwards from the unfair fight as another dropped down in a heap. "Just two more! Then we're safe!" He shouted, hoping she heard.

Lilith slid down beside him, staring at her limb for a second. "It's fine, better. Completely. Thank you, as long as I don't go getting bitten by a giant wolf again, I should be good." She said, trying to come across as light hearted.
She blinked, shivering once again-- But this time not from the cold. Her dreams still haunted her, and the image of a misty creature with glowing eyes shifting into her own mother didn't seem to want to leave. She didn't even want to try and figure out if it meant anything, so instead she glanced at Kevin with her green eyes, the blue in them unnervingly brighter than usual. "Do you think you're sick from your powers, healing people too much, to be exact?"
Aria nodded having heard “2 more, safe”

“Are you sure? My powers should’ve recharged by now, if you’re still hurt.” He said, the corner of his lips turning up. “Yeah, no more wolves.” He paused, looking at her. “Eh.. I don’t know. I think it’s a mix of using to much magic, and not enough sleep. You see, my magic works as sort of a muscle. If I use it too much, it hurts. Although eventually I should get better at it.” He frowned. “Are you okay?”

“Are you sure? My powers should’ve recharged by now, if you’re still hurt.” He said, the corner of his lips turning up. “Yeah, no more wolves.” He paused, looking at her. “Eh.. I don’t know. I think it’s a mix of using to much magic, and not enough sleep. You see, my magic works as sort of a muscle. If I use it too much, it hurts. Although eventually I should get better at it.” He frowned. “Are you okay?”
Lilith nodded, smiling. "Yeah, I'm sure. I'm good." She listened, obviously interested in what he had to say. "A muscle, huh? That's interesting. I don't get necessarily tired when I use my powers too much, but I do have... Things, happen." She murmured, blinking when he asked about her well being. "Yeah, I'm fine, I think. I just... Had some really bad nightmares, about those creatures and y'all and some memories. That's all. I'm fine."

Back
Top Bottom