The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

"Thanks." He said quietly, trying to fight back not only the embarrassment of sleeping near her, but also of having her know exactly how he felt about it. Kipp crawled onto the bale of hay next to her balling up the blanket into a makeshift pillow and buried his face in it, drooping his still heavy feathers around him to keep as much of the night chill away from his wet body as he could. "Goodnight." He mumbled, closing his eyes and quickly falling asleep.
Ashira woke automatically as the sun rose. I wanted to sleep in for once! Groaning, she turned so she was laying was on her side and brought the blanket up to her neck. She hated mornings.

Last edited:
Blair laughed, lifting her head off Kit's neck. "No, not like Shrek." She answered. "I mean, I think it was an ogre. Trolls are normally smaller...I think? At least, that's what I've read. And giants are bigger." She shrugged, seeing the group come into sight. "But it definitely wasn't Shrek, that's for sure."
“Yeah it definitely wasn’t..”
Take brought his hands down, leaving them at his sides, “Well.. even if it was an ogre, it’s not anymore. I made him into those one-eyed monsters.. a cyclops? Yeah.” he smiled proudly when the word came to him. He noticed the group up ahead of them, no longer on the trees, and they were missing quite a few people still. Those newbies from earlier didn’t come back huh..

“Yeah it definitely wasn’t..”
Take brought his hands down, leaving them at his sides, “Well.. even if it was an ogre, it’s not anymore. I made him into those one-eyed monsters.. a cyclops? Yeah.” he smiled proudly when the word came to him. He noticed the group up ahead of them, no longer on the trees, and they were missing quite a few people still. Those newbies from earlier didn’t come back huh..
Blair smiled at him, nodding. She looked towards the group, frowning. Several people were missing. The healer, the fire girl, the Spanish speaking kid, and several others. Haddie's scent was fresh, like she had just been there, but Kipp's wasn't. "Where's Kipp?" She muttered to herself, picking up the speed of her steps. Wait...I yelled at him earlier. He probably doesn't want to see me.

Last edited:
Blair smiled at him, nodding. She looked towards the group, frowning. Several people were missing. The healer, the fire girl, the Spanish speaking kid, and several others. Haddie was back, though Kipp was not. "Where's Kipp?" She muttered to herself, speeding up her steps. Wait...I yelled at him earlier. He probably doesn't want to see me.
(Haddie back in the woods looking for Kevin, lilith, kylan, and aria)

Ashira woke automatically as the sun rose. I wanted to sleep in for once! Groaning, she turned so she was laying was on her side and brought the blanket up to her neck. She hated mornings.
The sun began to creep through the cracks of the barn, and Ashira pulled the blanket over her head and stayed like that. Why does the sun have to rise so freaking early?

The sun began to creep through the cracks of the barn, and Ashira pulled the blanket over her head and stayed like that. Why does the sun have to rise so freaking early?
Kipp slowly cracked his eyes open, he hadn't slept very well last night. Waking up every half hour to either pull a jabbing piece of straw out of his ribs, or to roll to his other side to get more comfortable, and shiver from the warm damp clothes being exposed to the air. Eventually he'd given up on moving at all and just laid awake uncomfortable.

Kipp rolled off the large round bale, and started snooping around the barn for medical supplies. The bruises on his forearm from yesterdays dog attack were actually worse than he'd initially thought. Thankfully he'd been wearing his sweater, but there were still a few spots where its teeth had broken the skin. He wouldn't have even been that concerned if it hadn't been his left hand, he could make do without his right. The likelihood of there being anything was slim to none, but he looked anyway. Opening old metal tool boxes and poking through the odd tools strewn on dusty shelves.

Kipp slowly cracked his eyes open, he hadn't slept very well last night. Waking up every half hour to either pull a jabbing piece of straw out of his ribs, or to roll to his other side to get more comfortable, and shiver from the warm damp clothes being exposed to the air. Eventually he'd given up on moving at all and just laid awake uncomfortable.

Kipp rolled off the large round bale, and started snooping around the barn for medical supplies. The bruises on his forearm from yesterdays dog attack were actually worse than he'd initially thought. Thankfully he'd been wearing his sweater, but there were still a few spots where its teeth had broken the skin. He wouldn't have even been that concerned if it hadn't been his left hand, he could make do without his right. The likelihood of there being anything was slim to none, but he looked anyway. Opening old metal tool boxes and poking through the odd tools strewn on dusty shelves.
“Tslendec montedan guntim,” she muttered, her voice muffled by the blanket, then pulled it off her head. “There’s probably something here.” She hopped up and began scanning the barn. “If not, I could run to my hut and grab something.” She quickly checked her own reflection. The bruise on her cheek was still there, but it didn’t look too bad.

Last edited:
“Tslendec montedan guntim,” she muttered, her voice muffled by the blanket, then pulled it off her head. “There’s probably something here.” She hopped up and began scanning the barn. “If not, I could run to my hut and grab something.” She quickly checked her own reflection.
The bruise on her cheek was still there, but it didn’t look too bad.
Kipp jumped clattering a few tools to the floor.
"Good morning." He sighed, picking them up and putting them back where they belonged. "I'll be fine this isn't the first time I've had a little scrape." He said turning to lean against the makeshift shelves. He grimaced at the bruise just under Ashira's eye. "Sorry about that." He said pointing at his own face. "I don't think we should go back to the woods. Haddie said she'd be back and would meet us in town. She probably didn't think to look in a barn." He said frowning at the wall. "How did that woman sound to you last night? Do you think she'd be willing to help us more, or was it more like, 'Yeah my barn might not collapse on you. Leave in the morning.'?"

Back
Top Bottom