The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Ellie decided she would see if the cougar was learning. She dropped the stick and dropped the the ground. @LoveMyChickenBabies
Buck ran over to her and sniffed the ground around her before finding the stick. He nudged one of her hands open and dropped it in her hand then sat next to her, kneading the ground anxiously and licking her face from time to time to make sure she was okay and to encourage her to stand back up.

(So... I missed 11 pages... I don't really want to have to read all that, so sorry if I missed something important!)

Lilith frowned, unsure if she should open up to him.
But, he would be around her a lot, and if it ever happened... Then he'd need to know.
"I change, become aggressive. It's sorta like telekinesis. Sometimes, if I get plenty of a strong enough emotion, it'll happen. It's a harmful ray of blue light. I get weak and tired afterwards." She murmured, eyes dark. And this is how you lose an ally. Tell 'em you're crazy. Great move, Lili. "It's only happened twice before. Once it happened and I saved Kylan's and his sister's lives from some muggers. But once it happened while I was in the car... I lost my arm, and my dad." She added, edging away from him a little. You're dangerous. He'll confirm it.

"One left!" Kylan yelled, his lightning getting stronger with every passing moment.
“Ok” Aria shouted back. Her eyes were stinging from the blinding flashes

Buck ran over to her and sniffed the ground around her before finding the stick. He nudged one of her hands open and dropped it in her hand then sat next to her, kneading the ground anxiously and licking her face from time to time to make sure she was okay and to encourage her to stand back up.

(So... I missed 11 pages... I don't really want to have to read all that, so sorry if I missed something important!)
“Good boy” she hugged the cougar. She stood grabbing the stick off him

“When there’s a rumored sighting, we refer to them as we-sa. It sort or means ‘we saw’. We call all the monsters that, unless we know for certain what it is, like an ogre or something.” She found it interesting to talk about her own culture and try to explain a few words. “The flowers that knocked you out are called Candelus. Speaking of which, do you know if you have any side affects from it?” she asked, concerned. “We don’t really know what it does to someone afterward...”
"We-sa? That's not so hard to remember." He said nodding. "I'm not sure if I'm the best test subject, sedatives don't work on me, at least they didn't." He frowned pensively, the flower had affected him so quickly maybe there was something in it that wasn't in normal medicine back home. "It was really fast. I remember being grabbed from behind, and a big hand over my face. Then, everything just blurred together. I had a really vivid dream. It felt real, but didn't make any sense. I had a headache when I woke up. It's mostly gone now." He bit his lip, it was a pretty serious thing if it affected him that strongly. "I don't remember there being flowers. There was some kind of yellow glowing powder, that flew into the sky and turned into stars." He tried to remember exactly what he'd seen, that didn't make sense. "No, the stars were in my dream. I don't know. I just don't remember flowers at all." He said rubbing his cheek.

Clary jumped, turning around. She almost stabbed him, before realizing it was Take. In a way, that almost made her want to stab him even more. “Oh, back already? Shouldn’t you be, I don’t know, off who knows where?” She asked, crossing his arms and ignoring his question.
Take shrugged, “I could be, but besides, you guys need me” he smirked arrogantly, his eyes falling on her knife, “Can’t do much with that little thing” he pointed out, “But then again you couldn’t know we’d be fighting things out here..”

Lilith frowned, unsure if she should open up to him.
But, he would be around her a lot, and if it ever happened... Then he'd need to know.
"I change, become aggressive. It's sorta like telekinesis. Sometimes, if I get plenty of a strong enough emotion, it'll happen. It's a harmful ray of blue light. I get weak and tired afterwards." She murmured, eyes dark. And this is how you lose an ally. Tell 'em you're crazy. Great move, Lili. "It's only happened twice before. Once it happened and I saved Kylan's and his sister's lives from some muggers. But once it happened while I was in the car... I lost my arm, and my dad." She added, edging away from him a little. You're dangerous. He'll confirm it.

"One left!" Kylan yelled, his lightning getting stronger with every passing moment.

Kevin watched her, silently listening. He couldn’t imagine how scary it would be.
He noticed her move away from him. He didn’t know if she just wanted space, or if she was worried about his opinion of her, or something completely different. For all he knew his breath stank.
“I’m sorry you went through that,” Kevin said softly. He wasn’t sure what else to say. He was never good with words, especially those made to comfort someone. He was worried he would say the wrong thing and be seen as rude, especially with the mild language barrier.
He kept his emotions calm, although there was a small hint of sympathy. He felt no reason to fear her. She wasn’t crazy, and she wouldn’t hurt them. Her powers weren’t perfect, but no ones were. Instead, it made Kevin like her even more. The ability to admit some of her own flaws, especially to a stranger, was something he respected.

Take shrugged, “I could be, but besides, you guys need me” he smirked arrogantly, his eyes falling on her knife, “Can’t do much with that little thing” he pointed out, “But then again you couldn’t know we’d be fighting things out here..”

Clary raised an eyebrow. “Arrogant much? Last I checked, we were surviving just fine without you. The only person who ‘needs’ you is your girlfriend.” She straightened up, in a strange attempt to maybe look a little more intimidating. “Wow, really? Thanks, genius, I didn’t know! I should use the chainsaw and gun I have in my back pocket instead!” Clary said sarcastically. She frowned, leaning around him. “What happened to your hair? Or shall I say, didn’t?”

The boys slowly stopped talking to each other. And all of them just stood silently looking at each other. Chion was tired of trying to make sense of words. That or she was just plain tired. It had to be getting close to the middle of the night. She yawned and stuck her hands up over her head stretching then waved at the boys, leaving to curl up next to the only other girl in the room.

Clary raised an eyebrow. “Arrogant much? Last I checked, we were surviving just fine without you. The only person who ‘needs’ you is your girlfriend.” She straightened up, in a strange attempt to maybe look a little more intimidating. “Wow, really? Thanks, genius, I didn’t know! I should use the chainsaw and gun I have in my back pocket instead!” Clary said sarcastically. She frowned, leaning around him. “What happened to your hair? Or shall I say, didn’t?”
Take scowled down at her, “Jeez Claire, chill out, why you getting all triggered for?” he retorted, questioning her sudden anger towards him. That’s her name right.. Claire.. He didn’t take offense towards her words, instead he brushed them off—partially. Take stuck his face in hers, narrowing his eyes, “Lay off my hair, I grew it out.” he rasped and backed away.

"We-sa? That's not so hard to remember." He said nodding. "I'm not sure if I'm the best test subject, sedatives don't work on me, at least they didn't." He frowned pensively, the flower had affected him so quickly maybe there was something in it that wasn't in normal medicine back home. "It was really fast. I remember being grabbed from behind, and a big hand over my face. Then, everything just blurred together. I had a really vivid dream. It felt real, but didn't make any sense. I had a headache when I woke up. It's mostly gone now." He bit his lip, it was a pretty serious thing if it affected him that strongly. "I don't remember there being flowers. There was some kind of yellow glowing powder, that flew into the sky and turned into stars." He tried to remember exactly what he'd seen, that didn't make sense. "No, the stars were in my dream. I don't know. I just don't remember flowers at all." He said rubbing his cheek.
“That’s not good... When I found you guys, I was hiding from the we-sa, Something broke a stick, and I got a bad feeling, so I started to run. I felt something grab me, and I knew what they were thinking. In English, they were saying, ‘Just get the thing already. She’s onto us.’ And then they cursed a few times. One of them grabbed my face, but I somehow got free and ran.” She was a little breathless by the end of the story. She turned her face slightly to show the mark from where she had been grabbed. There were scratches in the shape of holes laying in a row of four. “It was hard for you to see in the dark.”

Back
Top Bottom