The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Take scowled down at her, “Jeez Claire, chill out, why you getting all triggered for?” he retorted, questioning her sudden anger towards him. That’s her name right.. Claire.. He didn’t take offense towards her words, instead he brushed them off—partially. Take stuck his face in hers, narrowing his eyes, “Lay off my hair, I grew it out.” he rasped and backed away.

Clary’s frown deepened. “Triggered? You left us, and then come back expecting everything to be rainbows and unicorns. Of course, I’m triggered,” she said. “And if you stick your face in mine again, I will slap you.”

Blair didn't follow after Take, instead falling behind and placing Kit on the ground. She whined softly, planting three paws on the forest floor, and attempting with the third. She did, but it clearly hurt her. "Did you twist it?" Blair murmured, inspecting it closely. It was swollen and tender, but it didn't feel broken, but she couldn't really tell, for Kit pulled it away.
She whimpered something along the lines of: Paw hurt. Giant human hurt.
Blair sighed. The dog language was rather diffiult for someone who only understood the basics. "Come on," she murmured, leading Kit towards the front of the group, thankfully the dog walking on her own beside her.

Clary’s frown deepened. “Triggered? You left us, and then come back expecting everything to be rainbows and unicorns. Of course, I’m triggered,” she said. “And if you stick your face in mine again, I will slap you.”
Take shrugged, “That’s just how I am really..” he admitted, looking unamused by her threat. “Will you stop being all lame if I let you slap me? Because you can go on right ahead” he jerked his face in front of hers again, unafraid of what would come next. He tapped his cheek with a hand, “Do it, I dare you.”

Take shrugged, “That’s just how I am really..” he admitted, looking unamused by her threat. “Will you stop being all lame if I let you slap me? Because you can go on right ahead” he jerked his face in front of hers again, unafraid of what would come next. He tapped his cheek with a hand, “Do it, I dare you.”

Clary glared up at him, her face going red. She clenched her fists, her hand twitching. She almost punched him, but instead turned around. “Forget it.” She growled, marching through the path towards the village, mentally wishing he would get eaten.

Clary glared up at him, her face going red. She clenched her fists, her hand twitching. She almost punched him, but instead turned around. “Forget it.” She growled, marching through the path towards the village, mentally wishing he would get eaten.
Take honestly didn’t care if she did end up slapping him, he wouldn’t have felt it very much. He watched her storm away, not bothering to say anything towards her, She got seriously mad, she turned red.. Take then just continued to follow the group after they had stopped to dispute. Still don’t know where we’re going.. but to hell with it.

Aella's eyes widened as Ciro promptly collapsed in front of the tree, and she spun, facing the shadows. Shadows and shadows and shadows...everywhere.
"We need to leave." She turned, looking down at him. She pressed her back against the tree, holding the flame a few inches from her chest. No chance's...no chance's. Wait, weren't we just talking about taking chances? Hypocrite.
She dropped down next to him, then, casting wary glances all around her. The little flame in her hands decided that then was the best time to wither and die, plunging them into absolute darkness.
"No, no, no!" The words had come out far more pathetically then she had intended, trying to draw the flame out with shaky attempts. It burst into life, fresh and blazing, and she was able to lean back against the tree, a little calmer, but embarrased. What grown woman was scared of the dark? Am I a grown woman, though? I don't feel like it.
She glanced at Ciro, drawing into a huddle at the base of the tree. "Everything is watching," she whispered after many beats of silence. "Just watching and watching..." A twig snapped behind her, her eyes falling closed. The forest that had once felt comforting now felt malicious and dark. "Everything's wrong and broken and hungry. I think they're waiting. Waiting to catch us off-guard."
Ciro sadly listened to her panic, not interjecting until she'd said everything she had to. "That's our whole world, no?" Her distress was making it very hard for him to resist the desire to offer a reassuring hand or even an entire embrace. But he knew from experience that could be disastrous and kept his hands rhythmically running over the wolf's fur.
But he couldn't give her a chance to spiral any further down fear's debilitating chasm.
"I want you to tell me something. Tell me... what you were doing when your portal appeared. What your day had been like. Who you'd met."
Whenever he encountered someone with a fragile composure, he'd found that simply asking for a story from their life would never fail to placate. He made sure to listen to anyone who had an unsung song fluttering beneath a hurting heart- the young and old, from his little sisters to an elderly wanderer.
Because Ciro knew that timetraveling was, in fact, very real. No time machines or reality rifts required. All you needed was an open ear.
Storytelling was the purest and realest form of timetraveling. Telling not only regaled a willing audience, but it most certainly returned the teller to that better time.

“Ok” Aria shouted back. Her eyes were stinging from the blinding flashes
She squinted against the light. She couldn’t see any movement below, her eyes were painful now, she chewed her lip drawing the taste of blood, then came the stinging sensation that usually followed biting your lip or your cheek or your tongue

Take started to speed up when he saw the group slowly disappear into the forest. They’re leaving.. Where?
He gave Blair a glance as he ran up to catch up to them.

Take came up behind Clary, eyeing the direction the group was going. He didn’t notice the small knife in her hand when he spoke right by her ear, “Where are you guys going?” he asked curiously.

Hana was walking a bit behind Kyle and Rylie before she pivoted herself backwards to face Take and Clary. At this point, she was already on edge after fighting the wolves, and she had her hand tightly on the tsuka of her katana when she heard the sound of Takes voice out of no where. She spun back around when she designated no threat and started rolling the small wooden fox bust in her hand anxiously.
“What’s that?” Cam asked, peering closely at the masked female before her. The mysterious ninja girl was rolling something between her hands.
Cam barely avoided a root in her path that would have certainly caused some painful toe stubbing. She was reminded again of how nice shoes could have been in that instance and the undeniable approach of blisters. The plants around her rustled as her anxiety spiked.

“What’s that?” Cam asked, peering closely at the masked female before her. The mysterious ninja girl was rolling something between her hands.
Cam barely avoided a root in her path that would have certainly caused some painful toe stubbing. She was reminded again of how nice shoes could have been in that instance and the undeniable approach of blisters. The plants around her rustled as her anxiety spiked.
Hana lifted her a little from staring at the forest floor, careful of her steps unlike the girl who nearly tripped over the root. She opened her palm, presenting the hand carved fox. It was a simple design, almost completely cylindrical except for the apparent fox profile and ears on the very top. She had smoothed it as much as she could to avoid a rough texture.
“Its a kitsune figure” she spoke softly.

Back
Top Bottom