The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

"Haddie." She said brusquely. "Look, nice to meet you and all, but we have to get out of here. There are more of those things out there, and we barely got that one."

Haddie growled low in her throat, looking down with her lip curled over her teeth. "You can do what you want. I don't care. But I know animals, and that one knew it had backup. For some reason it didn't get it, but there are more of them out there, and i for one am getting out of here. Feel free to ignore the information about animals from the mostly animal zoologist!" She shouted the last bit and began storming to the edge of the clearing where she had seen Cam run, shifting into a squirrel and taking to the trees.
Hana attempted to sit up, but her body just felt like a pile of bricks fell onto her. She gritted her teeth and persevered through it, placing her palms on the ground again to assist her in sitting up. Her movements were visibly sluggish, but she accomplished in positioning herself off the ground, though she sat there like a limp noodle. “E-Exhausted..” she answered the fire girl drowsily.
Aella rolled her eyes after the shifter girl. We're capable of taking care of ourselves. However, a crack in the dark forest made her wince. ...right?
She mentally shook her thoughts away, looking back to Hana. "Good. Well...not good, but at least you're not hurt. Just rest and...we'll try to find water when you're able to walk."

Last edited:
Haddie leapt through the trees, guided by an inherent sense of direction and the faint scent of a girl and a cat. She didn't see the tiny man trekking to the groul.behind her. She bounted into a clearing, scattering down a tree and shifting into a human again. She ran over to Cam's prostrate form.
"Cam? Hey, Cam?" She said, shaking her. When she didn't make up, Haddie reached into the fountain next to her, not phased by the human architecture in this anything but human place, with the edge of her shirt and began wiping Cam's face, trying to clean the scratches. She reached back to rinse some of the blood off of her shirt, and splashed some water in her own face.

Take simply laughed in her face mockingly, unphased by her words. “All that Blair does is care and worry about me because of the stupid crap I do. If she didn’t care about me, she wouldn’t have torn up her sweater and wrapped me up, she wouldn’t have chased after me just now until you showed up!” he yelled, finding humor in how stupid she sounded. He let go of her arm and slapped her hand away, and started to run again, “I kNoW eVerYtHinG...” he scoffed under his breath. I’ve heard that before..
"It's only because she needs you to keep making her feel better." The wolf growled after him, angered that he was just running off. How the hell am I going to get rid of him?
As she followed him, walking instead of running, Blair ended up working her way back into control, even though the wolf was right next to being back in control if Blair let her concentration slip for even a moment. She ran to catch up with him, listening for the sounds of the manticore, but hearing none, only some of the groups voices.

Aella rolled her eyes after the shifter girl. We're capable of taking care of ourselves. However, a crack in the dark forest made her wince. ...right?
She mentally shook her thoughts away, looking back to Hana. "Good. Well...not good, but at least you're not hurt. Just rest and...we'll try to find water when you're able to walk."
Hana gave her a weary nod, “Tend.. to those who were injured.. please.” she replied, glancing at Ellie and Carson. Her hand crept over to her katana and dragged it closer, returning it back into its sheathe.

Carson was slumped on the ground, leaning on a tree and holding his arm that was continuing to bleed. Buck was anxiously licking his face, keeping him from slipping into unconsciousness.
Trying not to resent Haddie for her sudden exit -she had a very good reason, fleeing the possibility of more killer beasts-, Ciro was about to instead rejoice over the alertness of the masked woman when he noticed that he and Aella had been left with yet another victim.
He raced over, took in the condition of the man's mauled arm, and promptly whipped off his shirt- all while pretending the distressed cougar was nothing more than a friendly housecat for the sake of his bravery. Without a word, he gently took Carson's arm from his grasp and into his own and began to wrap the battered material just above the worst of the gaping gashes. Once he'd encircled the arm once, his hand probed the surrounding forest floor until it found a stick. He placed it between the two main ends of the wrap and tied the torsion stick down, then began twisting it to tighten the tourniquet before finishing it all off with a loose knot that would allow for adjustment if needed.
He would've liked to be able to say this was his first time fashioning a bandage like this, but it most certainly wasn't. He'd performed emergency first-aid far too many times.
"Aguanta, amigo," he murmured, feeling the initial adrenaline start to wear off, then hoarsely called to Aella, "He's going to need real healing pronto."

Last edited:
"It's only because she needs you to keep making her feel better." The wolf growled after him, angered that he was just running off. How the hell am I going to get rid of him?
As she followed him, walking instead of running, Blair ended up working her way back into control, even though the wolf was right next to being back in control if Blair let her concentration slip for even a moment. She ran to catch up with him, listening for the sounds of the manticore, but hearing none, only some of the groups voices.
Take continued on without looking back, listening closing to make sure she was still heading in the same direction as him before he stopped when the dead manticore and the members of the group came into view. “Damnit.. who killed it..” he growled, upset that someone beat him to it. He walked past Hana and Aella, observing that it was the masked girl who killed it from the blood on her mask and being closest to the manticores corpse. He made his way to the front of the manticore, staring daggers into its human face before he started slamming his foot into its face savagely for revenge. When he was done, he left it completely disfigured and crushed in, glancing at everyone around him without guilt of his actions.

Trying not to resent Haddie for her sudden exit -she had a very good reason, fleeing the possibility of more killer beasts-, Ciro was about to instead rejoice over the alertness of the masked woman when he noticed that he and Aella had been left with yet another victim.
He raced over, took in the condition of the man's mauled arm, and promptly whipped off his shirt- all while pretending the distressed cougar was nothing more than a friendly housecat for the sake of his bravery. Without a word, he gently took Carson's arm from his grasp and into his own and began to wrap the battered material just above the worst of the gaping gashes. Once he'd encircled the arm once, his hand probed the surrounding forest floor until it found a stick. He placed it between the two main ends of the wrap and tied the torsion stick down, then began twisting it to tighten the tourniquet before finishing it all off with a loose knot that would be allow for adjustment if needed.
He would've liked to be able to say this was his first time fashioning a bandage like this, but it most certainly wasn't. He'd performed emergency first-aid far too many times.
"Aguanta, amigo," he murmured, the crisis's initial adrenaline wearing off, then hoarsely called to Aella, "He's going to need real healing pronto."
Buck watched him closely while he worked, but did not get in his way once he realized that he was only trying to help. He continued with the task of keeping Carson awake, licking his cheek roughly.

Carson barely noticed that Ciro was there. It was all he could do to keep awake along with the help of the big cat. Once he had finished with his arm, he mustered enough wakefulness to say a weak "Thanks," before slipping back into a coma-like state.

Hana gave her a weary nod, “Tend.. to those who were injured.. please.” she replied, glancing at Ellie and Carson. Her hand crept over to her katana and dragged it closer, returning it back into its sheathe.
Aella nodded, getting to her feet quickly. She had been about to go to Carson, seeing the wound that needed dire treatment, but Ciro had beat her to it. So, she promptly turned her attention to the girl laying slumped at the base of the tree. She lit a brighter flame in the palm of her hand, quickly crouching beside the girl. She couldn't see any noticable wounds, but even with the glow of the fire it was still had to see. "Hey, there. Are you hurt anywhere? I need to know so I can help." (@Butterscotchbitesfinger)
He raced over, took in the condition of the man's mauled arm, and promptly whipped off his shirt- all while pretending the distressed cougar was nothing more than a friendly housecat for the sake of his bravery. Without a word, he gently took Carson's arm from his grasp and into his own and began to wrap the battered material just above the worst of the gaping gashes. Once he'd encircled the arm once, his hand probed the surrounding forest floor until it found a stick. He placed it between the two main ends of the wrap and tied the torsion stick down, then began twisting it to tighten the tourniquet before finishing it all off with a loose knot that would be allow for adjustment if needed.
"Aguanta, amigo," he murmured, the crisis's initial adrenaline wearing off, then hoarsely called to Aella, "He's going to need real healing pronto."
Aella looked up and towards Ciro, briefly startled by his lack of shirt, but quickly dismissed it. "I can't find the Chicken Man anywhere," she shook her head, her brows knitted together. "He just kind of vanished."

Take continued on without looking back, listening closing to make sure she was still heading in the same direction as him before he stopped when the dead manticore and the members of the group came into view. “Damnit.. who killed it..” he growled, upset that someone beat him to it. He walked past Hana and Aella, observing that it was the masked girl who killed it from the blood on her mask and being closest to the manticores corpse. He made his way to the front of the manticore, staring daggers into its human face before he started slamming his foot into its face savagely for revenge. When he was done, he left it completely disfigured and crushed in, glancing at everyone around him without guilt of his actions.
"That was unnessicary." Blair commented quietly when she finally reached him and the rest of the group. Her gaze fluttered over the remains of the scattered group, the masked woman beside the fallen manticore and Ciro treating the cougar man and the fire girl beside Ellie, but the womans gaze glancing between manticore and Ciro, clearly distressed.
She glanced at the disfigured creature, unbothered by it unlike the fire girl. "It's already dead."

Buck watched him closely while he worked, but did not get in his way once he realized that he was only trying to help. He continued with the task of keeping Carson awake, licking his cheek roughly.

Carson barely noticed that Ciro was there. It was all he could do to keep awake along with the help of the big cat. Once he had finished with his arm, he mustered enough wakefulness to say a weak "Thanks," before slipping back into a coma-like state.
Aella nodded, getting to her feet quickly. She had been about to go to Carson, seeing the wound that needed dire treatment, but Ciro had beat her to it. So, she promptly turned her attention to the girl laying slumped at the base of the tree. She lit a brighter flame in the palm of her hand, quickly crouching beside the girl. She couldn't see any noticable wounds, but even with the glow of the fire it was still had to see. "Hey, there. Are you hurt anywhere? I need to know so I can help." (@Butterscotchbitesfinger)

Aella looked up and towards Ciro, briefly startled by his lack of shirt, but quickly dismissed it. "I can't find the Chicken Man anywhere," she shook her head, her brows knitted together. "He just kind of vanished."
Ciro somberly watched his patient slip from wakefulness, then let out a gusty sigh after hearing Aella's disheartening response. "Then I guess we're just waiting."
He stood up and approached Blair's companion, who'd just appeared to assault the felled manticore's face- which made Ciro slightly leery, but he wasn't going to waste time on debating his approachability. "Do you know where we could find the hom- man with the little chickens?"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom