The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

(Should we move his position or we-sa transform him?)

“There are definitely rabbits in New York.” As far as Cam was concerned, this woman was dumb as a rock.

Rylie’s tail fluffed as if this was the first time he noticed that wolf. “You brought that thing with us?” Kyle asked, dragging a hand through his hair. “Maybe make it go away?”
“Wait... wait,” Korim asked. “You tamed a dire wolf?” Korim slowly approached the wolf, still keeping a good distance. Timit wheeled over its head. “Incredible...” he breathed.
(Yeet him somewhere)

(Yeet him somewhere)
(Aright)
The linguist boy slunk through the door of the cage and stared at the orange skinned boy with literally red hot fists, flanked by a huge grey guard. His brown eyes were set deep in their sallow sockets, and they were emotionless. "They told me that I should give you a last warning. They want me to warn you what will happen if you can't keep another job." He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms over his skinny chest. "They will turn you into one of the we-sa. You will endure an excessive amount of pain. You'll be twisted to their desires. You will want the end to come. I am not telling you because I have to, I am telling you because I do not want that to happen to you. I could have simply told you that you would be tortured. But I like you, so I told you.
Next job, brute. In the lunch hall, make sure that no one stays behind. Where the kids are working, you will need to whip them if they stop laboring. I don't know whether or not you should really hurt them, I guess that's a question of ethics for you to ponder, but unless you want a 'promotion' you should. Remember, there's always someone higher in rank than you. A boss's boss, per say."

“Yes. I suppose” Fred sighed
After getting the go ahead, Seina wiped Fred's cuts as gently as she could with a small piece of fabric. She then applied the clear ointment which was sticky and had a strong astringent smell. She then ripped up and applied the bandage to the cuts. The ointment keeping it in place.

"He should try to keep from getting it dirty until it's closed up. I know that's not easy down here. Hopefully this will be enough to fight off the infection." She hesitated glancing at her two silent friends, who were standing hovering in the background as though they were her body guards. "If you decide to try escaping again let me know. We have to get out of here. And soon, before they find out." She whispered, then looked around at the empty cafeteria nervously. "We have to go back to our jobs now. We've stayed too long. You should go too, before anyone notices."

After getting the go ahead, Seina wiped Fred's cuts as gently as she could with a small piece of fabric. She then applied the clear ointment which was sticky and had a strong astringent smell. She then ripped up and applied the bandage to the cuts. The ointment keeping it in place.

"He should try to keep from getting it dirty until it's closed up. I know that's not easy down here. Hopefully this will be enough to fight off the infection." She hesitated glancing at her two silent friends, who were standing hovering in the background as though they were her body guards. "If you decide to try escaping again let me know. We have to get out of here. And soon, before they find out." She whispered, then looked around at the empty cafeteria nervously. "We have to go back to our jobs now. We've stayed too long. You should go too, before anyone notices."
Fred winced buying his lip as the ointment was applied. “Thank you” he said

(Aright)
The linguist boy slunk through the door of the cage and stared at the orange skinned boy with literally red hot fists, flanked by a huge grey guard. His brown eyes were set deep in their sallow sockets, and they were emotionless. "They told me that I should give you a last warning. They want me to warn you what will happen if you can't keep another job." He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms over his skinny chest. "They will turn you into one of the we-sa. You will endure an excessive amount of pain. You'll be twisted to their desires. You will want the end to come. I am not telling you because I have to, I am telling you because I do not want that to happen to you. I could have simply told you that you would be tortured. But I like you, so I told you.
Next job, brute. In the lunch hall, make sure that no one stays behind. Where the kids are working, you will need to whip them if they stop laboring. I don't know whether or not you should really hurt them, I guess that's a question of ethics for you to ponder, but unless you want a 'promotion' you should. Remember, there's always someone higher in rank than you. A boss's boss, per say."
Take was in the middle of doing sit-ups as the linguist kid gave him the run down on what would happen to him next. He didn't spare him a glance, more interested in getting in some last reps before finally standing up. This face was slightly red from the blood rush of the inverted push-ups and he shook off the exerting heat from his hands as he breathed heavily. "Fine whatever." he muttered, staring with boredom at the boy and guard. He made sure he pocketed his belongings before anyone were to arrive, and he was simply agreeing willfully as part of his plan. I can't turn into one of those things.. not before I help out Kipp and the others..

“Go. Don’t get whipped on our account. We’ll let you know. Good luck.”
She looked back at the others. “She said you should do your best to keep it clean. They also want us to tell them when we try to escape again. They want to leave too.” She cast a furtive glance around. “We should get going now. They’ll notice we’re not at our jobs.”

Take was in the middle of doing sit-ups as the linguist kid gave him the run down on what would happen to him next. He didn't spare him a glance, more interested in getting in some last reps before finally standing up. This face was slightly red from the blood rush of the inverted push-ups and he shook off the exerting heat from his hands as he breathed heavily. "Fine whatever." he muttered, staring with boredom at the boy and guard. He made sure he pocketed his belongings before anyone were to arrive, and he was simply agreeing willfully as part of his plan. I can't turn into one of those things.. not before I help out Kipp and the others..
The linguist slunk (is that a word it should be) away and the guard lead him to the work place to do work.

Torin scrambled down the tunnel, not wanting to be caught up in the previous outbursts when Kipp threw the soup.
"Someone healed it, someone from the village. But I don't think he can see, or his sight is really bad. You can't really heal eyes." Aella beckoned to her own scarred eye with a hand, frowning. "They're windows to the soul, and even magic can't heal them all the way some times."
(Should we move his position or we-sa transform him?)

“There are definitely rabbits in New York.” As far as Cam was concerned, this woman was dumb as a rock.

Rylie’s tail fluffed as if this was the first time he noticed that wolf. “You brought that thing with us?” Kyle asked, dragging a hand through his hair. “Maybe make it go away?”
“Wait... wait,” Korim asked. “You tamed a dire wolf?” Korim slowly approached the wolf, still keeping a good distance. Timit wheeled over its head. “Incredible...” he breathed.
Lilith looked over Aella's scar, face unreadable. Wonder how she got that. How painful it was. She nodded, glancing at her hand that flickered metallic for a moment before returning to normal and looking back to Aella. "Eyes are fragile parts, and broken just like glass." She glanced at Kyle, mentally agreeing with him-- But also not making a move to approve of his words. Kylan had told her what he'd said previously about the kids being eaten, and she already didn't like him due to his nonchalantness about the kids being taken and staying at the village, so needless to say she had a bad taste in her mouth for him more than Aella.
"We need to get moving on." She finally said, cool eyes flickering to each of them. "At least walk and talk. Sitting here isn't helping, least of all talking about rabbits."

Back
Top Bottom