The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Kevin shot a glance at Lilith as she asked if he healed the wolf. There was no way he was going anywhere near the thing that attacked them, especially to heal it. If it was up to him he would have put it down long ago.
As their conversation continued, Kevin started to focus on the stuff around him. He hadn’t realized they had stopped until he didn’t get an answer after asking what a large, bird-like creature with rainbow feathers was.
He frowned, spinning in a slow circle. There was no one in sight, and no longer any hill houses. Did I lose them? He wondered. I must’ve passed them. Now do I wait for them to catch up, or do I go find them? Surely he hadn’t walked that far. Even if he did, he walked straight. The chances of them suddenly swerving seemed slim.

Torin scrambled down the tunnel, not wanting to be caught up in the previous outbursts when Kipp threw the soup.

Lilith looked over Aella's scar, face unreadable. Wonder how she got that. How painful it was. She nodded, glancing at her hand that flickered metallic for a moment before returning to normal and looking back to Aella. "Eyes are fragile parts, and broken just like glass." She glanced at Kyle, mentally agreeing with him-- But also not making a move to approve of his words. Kylan had told her what he'd said previously about the kids being eaten, and she already didn't like him due to his nonchalantness about the kids being taken and staying at the village, so needless to say she had a bad taste in her mouth for him more than Aella.
"We need to get moving on." She finally said, cool eyes flickering to each of them. "At least walk and talk. Sitting here isn't helping, least of all talking about rabbits."
“I agree with Lilith,” Kyle said. He had made a point to learn everyone’s name after the September fiasco. He looked at where their only guide appeared to be fawning over the poor misunderstood man eater.
He cleared his throat very loudly.
Korim blinked up innocently. “We keep following the path. I appreciate the fact that you asked for my permission,” he grinned.

Aria looked around, Kevin was gone. She nudged Kylan. “Kevin’s gone” she whispered urgently
“Kevin’s gone?” Cam asked. She hadn’t been eavesdropping, not really. Just a casual observation. “Where’s Kevin?”

“I agree with Lilith,” Kyle said. He had made a point to learn everyone’s name after the September fiasco. He looked at where their only guide appeared to be fawning over the poor misunderstood man eater.
He cleared his throat very loudly.
Korim blinked up innocently. “We keep following the path. I appreciate the fact that you asked for my permission,” he grinned.
Lilith shook her head a little, not waiting for Korim's words and beginning to walk down the path without looking back; trusting her allies to follow her.
Aria looked around, Kevin was gone. She nudged Kylan. “Kevin’s gone” she whispered urgently
Kylan jumped a little, his unknowingly clenched hands unfurling when he realized it had just been Aria who had disturbed his thoughts. "Wha-- Oh, no..." He groaned, looking around at the others in a desperate hope she had simply missed him-- Only to find her observation true. "We need to find him, before a we-sa does." Stopping here was a mistake. We should've kept going on. Why'd we even stop in the first place?
He sighed, scratching the back of his neck in nervousness.
“Kevin’s gone?” Cam asked. She hadn’t been eavesdropping, not really. Just a casual observation. “Where’s Kevin?”
“He wouldn’t be missing if I knew where he was” Aria said running a hand through her tangled hair
Lilith glanced over her should, having caught their words and a knot of worry scratching at her stomach. Kevin's missing? How didn't I notice? Or anyone until now, for that matter?
She stopped in her tracks, focusing deeply as she gently shut her eyes and tried to bring all her attention to sensing him. He definitely wasn't close, but she could pinpoint someone's faint presence up ahead that could possibly be him.
"I think I know where he is." She said strongly, opening her eyes and beginning to start off forward again. "Quite a ways down this trail. I don't think he turned, must not have realized we stopped..."

Back
Top Bottom