The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Chion eyed Torin trying to get an idea of what was going on. She hadn't seen this other guy before, did Torin know who he was? She was getting annoyed with not understanding what was going on. An idea suddenly popped into her head, being a guard or someone trusted could be helpful, but also choosing someone who was a linguist would make her able to understand what everyone was saying. What help would turning into a we-sa be anyway, if they were stuck down here. A small smile crept across her face, as she plotted tracking down that guy they'd met the first day and stealing his form. She'd have to find some way to hide her face though while she was him.
Linguist *eats food*

Take relaxed as he sat himself back down where he was previously, scratching his itchy chin. “Nah man... I thought she was with you in the village, guess not..” he shrugged, unsure of her fate if Kipp didn’t know where she was either. He put a spoonful of soup in his mouth and let it rest there as he lazily observed the other kids he wasn’t familiar with, such as Chion, Torin, and Noah. He pulled the spoon out of his mouth, holding it loosely, “I’m Take.. Tah-Kay and yeah I know English, kid... I was in the group that was looking for you dudes in the forest” he answered Torin’s questions, “You’re Ky-Kylan’s little brother right?” asking the obvious since they held a strong resemblance, “Stupid Kyle said you guys were eaten..” he muttered the distasteful comment the tiny man had made.

"She was." Kipp took a deep breath shaking his head. I guess she didn't make it back. She should probably be here then. His eyes snapped back to Take, at his mention of Kyles thoughts. Or she could have been eaten.

Take relaxed as he sat himself back down where he was previously, scratching his itchy chin. “Nah man... I thought she was with you in the village, guess not..” he shrugged, unsure of her fate if Kipp didn’t know where she was either. He put a spoonful of soup in his mouth and let it rest there as he lazily observed the other kids he wasn’t familiar with, such as Chion, Torin, and Noah. He pulled the spoon out of his mouth, holding it loosely, “I’m Take.. Tah-Kay and yeah I know English, kid... I was in the group that was looking for you dudes in the forest” he answered Torin’s questions, “You’re Ky-Kylan’s little brother right?” asking the obvious since they held a strong resemblance, “Stupid Kyle said you guys were eaten..” he muttered the distasteful comment the tiny man had made.
"Tahhh-kay. That's a super cool name." Torin piped, smiling a little at the man. "Yeah, Ky's my big brother! Do you know where he is?"
He frowned a little at the mention of being eaten, tilting his head to the side ever so slightly. "Nah, these huge black, furry monsters with wings and glowing eyes came and shoved dust in our face. We all woke up in a giant cell, then they brought us here to work." He gushed, talking so fast his words were being mashed together.

Korim was not in the room. What else was not in the room. The missing kids. Take. Haddie. Kipp. Fred. Haddie, Kipp, and Fred none of which Korim could find. And also... the ability to form coherent sentences. Everyone was silent, staring at their plates. It would soon become awkward.
What else was missing?
The traumatizing action that had brought Cam and Kipp together, as they tried to escape the fighting between two New York females. Who decided to bring the others into it.
Cam had to break the silence. "Anyone know where that purple-haired spitfire is?" She immediately felt guilty for the irreverant tone of her voice.

Linguist *eats food*
Linguist *eats food*
Chion spotted the young boy in the crowd, and impatiently tapped her fingers across the table trying to come up with an excuse to wander over his way and bump into him. Her bowl had just been emptied. More food was kind of the other direction but it's not like he'd know where she came from.

Chion jumped up out of her seat and made her way over to the far side of the room. 'Accidentally' tripping over her own feet and landing on her knees on the floor with one hand on his arm.

"Sorry, I'm sorry it was an accident." She said in a panicked voice keeping her head down, as she stood back up, small scrapes on her knees welling up with blood.

Chion spotted the young boy in the crowd, and impatiently tapped her fingers across the table trying to come up with an excuse to wander over his way and bump into him. Her bowl had just been emptied. More food was kind of the other direction but it's not like he'd know where she came from.

Chion jumped up out of her seat and made her way over to the far side of the room. 'Accidentally' tripping over her own feet and landing on her knees on the floor with one hand on his arm.

"Sorry, I'm sorry it was an accident." She said in a panicked voice keeping her head down, as she stood back up, small scrapes on her knees welling up with blood.
"Oh?" he asked. He looked at her, recognition in his gaze. "Are you okay?" he was about to brush it off when he noticed her scraped knees, then her whipped back. "They got you real bad, didn't they?"

"She was." Kipp took a deep breath shaking his head. I guess she didn't make it back. She should probably be here then. His eyes snapped back to Take, at his mention of Kyles thoughts. Or she could have been eaten.

"I'm Noah," Noah said, annoyed at not being acknowledged. "Why does everybody know each other except me?" he asked.
Take gave him an apathetic shrug. No one ever mentioned Noah’s name before, so it seemed that he was truly all alone here.
Emma shrank back in her seat, frowning deeply. "We tried." She shook her head. "It doesn't work. You can't get out." She gave a brief nod to Torin, shrugging.
“What exactly did you guys try..? Start running hoping you’d find the exit or something without knowing how big this place really is?” Take questioned, furrowing his brows, “Since I’ve got here I’ve been trying to scout out every hallway in this place, but I think I made it near the exit at one point...” a smirk appeared on his face, “Well before I got caught, but what matters is that I got close..”
"Tahhh-kay. That's a super cool name." Torin piped, smiling a little at the man. "Yeah, Ky's my big brother! Do you know where he is?"
He frowned a little at the mention of being eaten, tilting his head to the side ever so slightly. "Nah, these huge black, furry monsters with wings and glowing eyes came and shoved dust in our face. We all woke up in a giant cell, then they brought us here to work." He gushed, talking so fast his words were being mashed together.

He grinned widely at his name being called ‘cool’ complements were rare, but he gleefully accepted them. Take rubbed his chin and let out a long ‘uhhh’ as he thought, remembering the last thing about the groups whereabouts. “We were in a barn.. full of feathered dragons.. and it smelled really bad. A kid let us stay there and his family fed us.” The words of Blair telling him that she wouldn’t be there waiting for him when he got back resurfaced. “And I’m pretty sure they’re not there anymore... I don’t know where they were planning on going since we didn’t have a clue where you guys could be.” he answered truthfully, noticing Torin’s accent when the boy spoke quickly. “Yeah same here.. I went out into the forest to find the We-Sa, the thing that took you guys since we were just laying about the barn not doing anything.”

Back
Top Bottom