The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Take gave him an apathetic shrug. No one ever mentioned Noah’s name before, so it seemed that he was truly all alone here.

“What exactly did you guys try..? Start running hoping you’d find the exit or something without knowing how big this place really is?” Take questioned, furrowing his brows, “Since I’ve got here I’ve been trying to scout out every hallway in this place, but I think I made it near the exit at one point...” a smirk appeared on his face, “Well before I got caught, but what matters is that I got close..”

He grinned widely at his name being called ‘cool’ complements were rare, but he gleefully accepted them. Take rubbed his chin and let out a long ‘uhhh’ as he thought, remembering the last thing about the groups whereabouts. “We were in a barn.. full of feathered dragons.. and it smelled really bad. A kid let us stay there and his family fed us.” The words of Blair telling him that she wouldn’t be there waiting for him when he got back resurfaced. “And I’m pretty sure they’re not there anymore... I don’t know where they were planning on going since we didn’t have a clue where you guys could be.” he answered truthfully, noticing Torin’s accent when the boy spoke quickly. “Yeah same here.. I went out into the forest to find the We-Sa, the thing that took you guys since we were just laying about the barn not doing anything.”
(*voice deepens in preparation of discussing Noah's tales of woe* Despite the fact that Cam screamed it from the beginning, Noah was not a name anyone recognized. )
"He fed you?" Jealously rose in Noah's throat. While complaints of hunger were common in a five-year-old's life, Noah had never really meant them. Not like he did now, anyway. All he wanted was something other than this awful broth. Even vegetables were starting to sound good. Anything different. He even *gasp* was starting to get sick of the starchy bread, and Noah would always go for some bread.

Kylan sighed, chewing his food thoughtfully and waiting until he swallowed to answer. "I... I know. I just, feel like I should. And it's not always forced around you, you do have an inexplicable ability to make people smile."

Lilith glanced over at Eve, giving a quirky smile. "Nod; Did Korim give you a pencil and pad for the journey so you can talk to us without..." She shrugged. "Ya'know."

Torin was slouched in between Chion and Emma, eyes dulled and dark skin dirtied. Blood was smeared all over his body and clothes, his blue hoodie ripped open on the back and revealing deep gashes.
He looked up as Take sat down, his body tensing a little. "Who are you? You speak English, too?" He asked, voice wavering with uncertainty. His eyes... There's three. That's so cool!

"You all know each other?" Torin added, but it was more of a statement. His body relaxed a little, watching the others with wide, curious eyes.
“That’s sweet” Aria smiled her eyes softly hovering on Kylan’s face.

Eve shook her head.

It’s really her.. she wasn’t... eaten. I knew it.
Take nodded slowly, “Yeah I am..” but he held a melancholic expression on his face, seeing how she lit up a little that Blair might be down there too. He shook his head, frowning, “She isn’t here... but we’re definitely getting out.. I promise.” he shared, trying to be as warm as possible since he wasn’t usually favored by kids. Mostly because his filter wasn’t exactly child-friendly.

Take closed his eyes, taking a deep breath with the confrontational voice growling at him. Is this the same kid I beat up? He got out of his seat abruptly with a wild look in his eyes, “Listen you-” but he was cut off when he realized who he was just about to cuss out and probably beat up. His eyebrows raising at the sight of Kipp, definitely not in the best condition like himself. “Kipp?” he murmured. Kipp looked greasy and tired from the energy draining labor, but also that his wings were short, incredibly short. They clipped his wings.. Take wasn’t expecting Kipp to be down here at all, and he glanced over at Fred, Glasses kid too? “You guys got captured too huh... Where’s Haddie?”
“Pink haired dude?” Fred stared at him “I CANT BELIEVE NOBODY NOTICED I WAS GONE” he shouted

Take gave him an apathetic shrug. No one ever mentioned Noah’s name before, so it seemed that he was truly all alone here.

“What exactly did you guys try..? Start running hoping you’d find the exit or something without knowing how big this place really is?” Take questioned, furrowing his brows, “Since I’ve got here I’ve been trying to scout out every hallway in this place, but I think I made it near the exit at one point...” a smirk appeared on his face, “Well before I got caught, but what matters is that I got close..”

He grinned widely at his name being called ‘cool’ complements were rare, but he gleefully accepted them. Take rubbed his chin and let out a long ‘uhhh’ as he thought, remembering the last thing about the groups whereabouts. “We were in a barn.. full of feathered dragons.. and it smelled really bad. A kid let us stay there and his family fed us.” The words of Blair telling him that she wouldn’t be there waiting for him when he got back resurfaced. “And I’m pretty sure they’re not there anymore... I don’t know where they were planning on going since we didn’t have a clue where you guys could be.” he answered truthfully, noticing Torin’s accent when the boy spoke quickly. “Yeah same here.. I went out into the forest to find the We-Sa, the thing that took you guys since we were just laying about the barn not doing anything.”
"Something like that..." Emma murmured, shrugging heavily. She looked at him, considering the words carefully before planting her head in her hands. "I wish Blair was here. She'd get us out somehow, she's good at stuff like that."

"Oh?" he asked. He looked at her, recognition in his gaze. "Are you okay?" he was about to brush it off when he noticed her scraped knees, then her whipped back. "They got you real bad, didn't they?"

Chion looked up at the boy surprised that he was actually concerned about her. "I'm ok." A curious look crossed her face as she studied his. "My name's Chion." She didn't know what exactly it was about him, but he was the first person down here who seemed calm and caring. Almost like he hadn't let his circumstances change who he was before coming here. "What's your name?"

Kipp fought the urge to react to Take, turning his face away to glare off into the distance. He already knew his attempt was a bad idea, before he'd even tried it.
"I'm going to get food." He muttered walking away from the table.

Carson continued to wait for Ellie outside, leaning against the tree and scratching Buck's ears absent-mindedly. He glanced occasionally at the door, expecting her to come out at any moment. He felt a grin form on his face, feeling lucky that he had somehow been able to befriend the kind girl. Maybe one day it will be more... Then he shook his head, ridding himself of that thought. No need to rush. You're lucky enough to have even become her friend
@Butterscotchbitesfinger

Carson continued to wait for Ellie outside, leaning against the tree and scratching Buck's ears absent-mindedly. He glanced occasionally at the door, expecting her to come out at any moment. He felt a grin form on his face, feeling lucky that he had somehow been able to befriend the kind girl. Maybe one day it will be more... Then he shook his head, ridding himself of that thought. No need to rush. You're lucky enough to have even become her friend
@Butterscotchbitesfinger
Ellie hurried out having shoved the last of her pancake in her gob. “Hey, sorry I took so long” She offered a broad smile,

Chion looked up at the boy surprised that he was actually concerned about her. "I'm ok." A curious look crossed her face as she studied his. "My name's Chion." She didn't know what exactly it was about him, but he was the first person down here who seemed calm and caring. Almost like he hadn't let his circumstances change who he was before coming here. "What's your name?"

Kipp fought the urge to react to Take, turning his face away to glare off into the distance. He already knew his attempt was a bad idea, before he'd even tried it.
"I'm going to get food." He muttered walking away from the table.
“Wait up!” Fred cried desperate for some way to rid himself of distractions.

Ellie hurried out having shoved the last of her pancake in her gob. “Hey, sorry I took so long” She offered a broad smile,
"It's fine," He smiled. "Where do you want to walk to? Hopefully not somewhere far, I don't want the group to forget about us and leave." He asked though he knew they would most likely just choose a random direction as there were no places to aim for, really.

"It's fine," He smiled. "Where do you want to walk to? Hopefully not somewhere far, I don't want the group to forget about us and leave." He asked though he knew they would most likely just choose a random direction as there were no places to aim for, really.
“I don’t mind. Anywhere is fine by me” Ellie shrugged

Back
Top Bottom