The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Aella shrugged. "They were loud. But they were just hungry. Did you see the one Ciro and I rescued?" She pointed behind her, to where she assumed Ciro was lingering, though he was unseen. "He was blinded. But hes really nice, even if he bites sometimes."

"H-A-R-E..." Aella repeated slowly, giving a huh. "Strange."
"You don't know what a hare is? You've never seen a rabbit? Where have you been living, a rock?" Cam sighed. As far as she new, every continent except Antarctica had a rabbit of some sort, And every green place had rabbits as well. How can you know English but never see a rabbit?
Kipp gave him a confused look.
"Uhh, we are sitting... and... talking...?" He cocked his head to the side. "You feelin ok?" A second (Was it gongs or a bell I don't remember) bell sounded indicating it was time to go back to work, but Kipp remained seated.
Noah looks around, not sure which way to go, but eventually decides to leave. He didn't want to get whipped too.
Ashira could sense someone was having worried thoughts. Having a bad feeling, she made her way over to the table and quickly picked up on what was wrong. She cursed under her breath. “Stay with him. I’ll see if anyone here knows what to do.” She made her way through the room. “Can anyone help? Someone has gotten a fever from infection! Please, if you know someone who can help, let me know.”
The kids filed out, leaving them behind.

Ashira could sense someone was having worried thoughts. Having a bad feeling, she made her way over to the table and quickly picked up on what was wrong. She cursed under her breath. “Stay with him. I’ll see if anyone here knows what to do.” She made her way through the room. “Can anyone help? Someone has gotten a fever from infection! Please, if you know someone who can help, let me know.”
A few young adults remained in the eating area seated at their own table. They were talking in hushed tones, leaning forward over the table top. One was a rather generic looking male, with no striking features, dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. Out of the three he was the one with the most anxious look on his face, he also appeared to be the youngest of the group, likely in his early 20's.

A slightly older looking male with dark hair, and eyes, with a scruffy beard, was talking at the moment tapping a single finger roughly onto the table top. His heavy brows pulled together as he spoke, his dark eyes sparkling fiercely in the glowing stone-light.

The other person at the table was a younger looking girl with long dark hair pulled back in a loose ponytail, she leaned forward with her head resting on her hand watching the bearded man as he spoke. Her green eyes half lidded and sleepy looking. Her dress had a faded floral pattern that was barely visible through the stains, it looked to be a few sizes too big as well, not complimenting the girls soft features at all. Her light brown skin was speckled all over with freckles.

At Ashira's request for help, the bearded man stopped talking, all three of them looking over at her. The man seemed annoyed that he'd been interrupted, while the other two had a worried look on their faces.

"You don't know what a hare is? You've never seen a rabbit? Where have you been living, a rock?" Cam sighed. As far as she new, every continent except Antarctica had a rabbit of some sort, And every green place had rabbits as well. How can you know English but never see a rabbit?

Noah looks around, not sure which way to go, but eventually decides to leave. He didn't want to get whipped too.

The kids filed out, leaving them behind.
"Well...no. They don't come into the city much." Aella looked at her, confusion clear. What was the big deal about not seeing a rabbit? Maybe they were some exotic creature she should have seen, but hadn't had the chance to. "I mean...I think I've seen them through the window of those...places. Where they trap animal and sel them. But I've never seen one like...free."

“I’m fine” Fred said stubbornly “we all are supposed to be thinking of ways to get everyone out.”
"You're not fine." Kipp said firmly. "Don't pretend like you are. If you end up dying I'll kill you. So just stop complaining and let me help you." With out waiting for Fred's response, Kipp moved behind him pulling his own shirt up and over his head. It wasn't particularly clean, but it would have to do. (I don't know who all is still around @Cluckcluck1215 )
"Emma, go get another bowl of soup." He directed intending to use the hot broth to wash Fred's cuts.

A few young adults remained in the eating area seated at their own table. They were talking in hushed tones, leaning forward over the table top. One was a rather generic looking male, with no striking features, dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. Out of the three he was the one with the most anxious look on his face, he also appeared to be the youngest of the group, likely in his early 20's.

A slightly older looking male with dark hair, and eyes, with a scruffy beard, was talking at the moment tapping a single finger roughly onto the table top. His heavy brows pulled together as he spoke, his dark eyes sparkling fiercely in the glowing stone-light.

The other person at the table was a younger looking girl with long dark hair pulled back in a loose ponytail, she leaned forward with her head resting on her hand watching the bearded man as he spoke. Her green eyes half lidded and sleepy looking. Her dress had a faded floral pattern that was barely visible through the stains, it looked to be a few sizes too big as well, not complimenting the girls soft features at all. Her light brown skin was speckled all over with freckles.

At Ashira's request for help, the bearded man stopped talking, all three of them looking over at her. The man seemed annoyed that he'd been interrupted, while the other two had a worried look on their faces.
“I’m sorry for disturbing you, but please, they’re going to make him work, and it could kill him. Can you help?”

Take could hear the sound of the gongs from his secluded stall. Nearly wearing out his voice from shouting, he slumped down against one of the walls, cursing under his breath. When the noise dissipated, all he could hear was his thoughts. What am I supposed to do now? Everyone’s going to work now.. and theres not much to do in this little room... His eyes observed every little corner of the room before standing up and stretching out his arms to estimate the length of the space. The ceiling was pretty high up, relieving some of his ‘stuck in a tight space’ feeling. His middle fingers were able to touch either sides of the room. I guess this room is alright to work-out in... He knelt back down and assumed a push-up position with his palms flat on the ground and feet up on the wall. Take proceeded to complete 50 reps then taking a short break before moving onto handstand push-ups. Though he was already chiseled enough and had low body fat, he was focused on maintaining his fitness that would possibly degrade down in the Dakrium. Especially since he wasn’t receiving all the food and water that was necessary.

"Well...no. They don't come into the city much." Aella looked at her, confusion clear. What was the big deal about not seeing a rabbit? Maybe they were some exotic creature she should have seen, but hadn't had the chance to. "I mean...I think I've seen them through the window of those...places. Where they trap animal and sel them. But I've never seen one like...free."
“Dude. All cities have rabbits. And parks. Every one of them has the little beasts! Even Cincinnati where I live. There’s no escape. Wait? What city do you live in?” Cam asked. New York had rabbits in houses and in Central Park. Cincinnati had parks as well. Tokyo had rabbits, as far as she could tell. Even Phoenix Arizona had its own starved hares. Maybe she lived in like Dubai or something. “How could you not see a rabbit?” Maybe she lives in a sewer or something, in a black market where they sell animal pelts and the only live animals are rats and urchins?
Kyle sighed. All this talk of rabbits was getting quite tiresome. And Rylie only liked rabbits if he could hunt them down.
“I’m sure there are some places where there aren’t any rabbits,” he said impatiently, scratching Rylie’s ear nervously.

“I’m sorry for disturbing you, but please, they’re going to make him work, and it could kill him. Can you help?”
Both boys looked at the girl in their group, then at each other.

"OH, come on you two." She scolded standing up and going over to Ashira. "Of course we'll help. My name is Seina, what's yours?" She asked a warm friendly smile spreading across her face.

Both boys looked at the girl in their group, then at each other.

"OH, come on you two." She scolded standing up and going over to Ashira. "Of course we'll help. My name is Seina, what's yours?" She asked a warm friendly smile spreading across her face.
“I’m Ashira. Thank you!” she responded, relieved. Oh, but the others don’t speak Portsmoth, so I’ll have to translate.”

Back
Top Bottom