The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

"I should try to find a healer, that seems like a much better power down here." She said trying to help him over to the work area without jostling him too much.

Kipp jumped at the sudden crack of the whip, he hadn't noticed that Ashira had given up on her job.

His heart was pounding against his ribs, What's she doing!? He didn't want to put himself in front of the whip again, but he also didn't want her getting hurt. He stayed put staring at the two indecisively. If she needed a break she could have asked him to switch with her again. Not that that went over well the first time, but at least both jobs would have been accomplished.
Ashira caught him looking and gave a small shake of her head, hoping the guard wouldn’t notice. Please don’t interfere! Let’s just get my punishment over with and move on.

Ashira caught him looking and gave a small shake of her head, hoping the guard wouldn’t notice. Please don’t interfere! Let’s just get my punishment over with and move on.
(Hmmmmm HMMMMMMMMMM mmm mmm You think that would stop him from doing something terribly stupid? Heheheh, I think not. I'm going with these swords arent sharp, so it's just bruising. )

Kipp's hand tightened on the bare metal tang of the sword he held, eyes fixed on the guard. He didn't give any thought to what a sword would do to a person, it was just a 'Stop it stick' to him. So when the guard raised his arm, Kipp dashed toward him striking him as hard as he could across the ribs. The guard instantly crumpled to the ground a letting out a quiet pained whine that slowly turned to a growl as the man dug into the ground with his knees and hands. Jumping toward Kipp and tackling him to the ground.

Kipp hissed a the small rocks that were jabbing into the cuts on his back. They felt like icy hot needles stabbing him all over. He frantically grabbed at the mans hands, preventing him from grabbing, or punching him. If I could just get to the powder in my pocket I could knock him out. Ashira, get it, before someone notices! He tried to stay as quiet as he could reaching for the guards face to keep him from yelling too.

(Hmmmmm HMMMMMMMMMM mmm mmm You think that would stop him from doing something terribly stupid? Heheheh, I think not. I'm going with these swords arent sharp, so it's just bruising. )

Kipp's hand tightened on the bare metal tang of the sword he held, eyes fixed on the guard. He didn't give any thought to what a sword would do to a person, it was just a 'Stop it stick' to him. So when the guard raised his arm, Kipp dashed toward him striking him as hard as he could across the ribs. The guard instantly crumpled to the ground a letting out a quiet pained whine that slowly turned to a growl as the man dug into the ground with his knees and hands. Jumping toward Kipp and tackling him to the ground.

Kipp hissed a the small rocks that were jabbing into the cuts on his back. They felt like icy hot needles stabbing him all over. He frantically grabbed at the mans hands, preventing him from grabbing, or punching him. If I could just get to the powder in my pocket I could knock him out. Ashira, get it, before someone notices! He tried to stay as quiet as he could reaching for the guards face to keep him from yelling too.
Ashira quickly jumped to her feet and raced over. She reached into Kipp’s pocket and pulled out the power. She took it in her hands and blew it into the guard’s face.

Ashira quickly jumped to her feet and raced over. She reached into Kipp’s pocket and pulled out the power. She took it in her hands and blew it into the guard’s face.
Kipp scrunched up his nose holding his breath as the sparkling dust puffed through the air toward them. The guard quickly going limp, collapsed on top of him. Kipp used a free hand to wipe around his mouth and nose, before speaking.
"Off, off." He choked, the guard was significantly larger than him. How hadn't he seen that happening?

Kipp scrunched up his nose holding his breath as the sparkling dust puffed through the air toward them. The guard quickly going limp, collapsed on top of him. Kipp used a free hand to wipe around his mouth and nose, before speaking.
"Off, off." He choked, the guard was significantly larger than him. How hadn't he seen that happening?
Ashira grabbed the guard’s arm, and, with difficulty, dragged him off Kipp. “Guess we’re leaving earlier than planned,” she commented. “Come on! Get the others!”

Kipp rolled away from him, quickly pushing himself to his feet.
"Wow that stuff is strong." He said looking down at the unconscious man shocked that it had been that quick. "Do you think we could use it to get supplies? Maybe food, before we go?" When he'd made plans with Take, he hadn't thought about how hungry they were going to be. And the younger kids would have been working the whole time too. "Or, do you think it's too risky? Take isn't supposed to meet us there for a few more hours. We can't leave with out him."

Kipp rolled away from him, quickly pushing himself to his feet.
"Wow that stuff is strong." He said looking down at the unconscious man shocked that it had been that quick. "Do you think we could use it to get supplies? Maybe food, before we go?" When he'd made plans with Take, he hadn't thought about how hungry they were going to be. And the younger kids would have been working the whole time too. "Or, do you think it's too risky? Take isn't supposed to meet us there for a few more hours. We can't leave with out him."
She thought for a moment. “We’re going to need supplies. We have spare time, and the other guards don’t know what’s happened here yet. They will soon, though. I say we grab what we can and beat it.”

She thought for a moment. “We’re going to need supplies. We have spare time, and the other guards don’t know what’s happened here yet. They will soon, though. I say we grab what we can and beat it.”
Kipp nodded, glancing worriedly over in the younger kids direction. Fred would have heard Take's directions but he didn't think he'd seen where he went before. "Ok, let's go." He said hanging his arm down to attempt to discretely blend the sword in with his pants.

(We better stop here, everyone else expects no RPing to be going on until monday so they won't be checking in.)
(Okay. I’ll just reply to your other one, because I know I’ll forget if I don’t, but you don’t have to reply)
Kipp nodded, glancing worriedly over in the younger kids direction. Fred would have heard Take's directions but he didn't think he'd seen where he went before. "Ok, let's go." He said hanging his arm down to attempt to discretely blend the sword in with his pants.
“First, we hide this.” She featured to the body. “It’ll buy us some time. Now help me move it.” She grabbed the arms of the man’s body and started to drag him.

Back
Top Bottom