The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Kipp gave her a confused look, he'd just thought they'd leave him out in the open. The guard would get in trouble for sleeping on the job same as everyone else. The reasoning behind why they would want to hide him suddenly clicked in to his head. Anyone who saw him, would notice that weren't where they should be, and would come looking.

"Uhm," Kipp cast his gaze around looking for a good place to hide a body without being noticed. "Under the cart?" He said grabbing the mans legs and doing his best to lift the dead weight.

"Huh? Where are they going?" She asked looking over her shoulder at the two attempting to move an unconscious guard. "They're trying to escape again, right now? I thought we'd decided to keep our heads down for a while and pretend we'd given up."
“They have the resources to this time” Fred said trying to depend his friends

(@RoostersAreAwesome wanna rp Cam and Maya? Or add Charlie to Korim and Ciro’s conversation?)
Cam trudged up the hill the group happened to be climbing. She knew she was going to despise hills for the rest of her life. She already shared Kyle’s distaste for stairs after a that coffee shop experience. “Oop.” she muttered. The ground was bare in one spot, causing her to trip before regaining her balance, but not before bumping into the curly haired girl behind her. “Oh! So sorry!” she exclaimed. “Are you okay?”

“They have the resources to this time” Fred said trying to defend his friends
Chion fell silent contemplating what he'd implied. She'd only just started understanding them today, so she couldnt judge what kind of people the others were. She knew Fred wouldnt leave her behind, seeing as how he forcably dragged her along every time before.
"Would they really leave with out us?" She finally asked.

Kipp gave her a confused look, he'd just thought they'd leave him out in the open. The guard would get in trouble for sleeping on the job same as everyone else. The reasoning behind why they would want to hide him suddenly clicked in to his head. Anyone who saw him, would notice that weren't where they should be, and would come looking.

"Uhm," Kipp cast his gaze around looking for a good place to hide a body without being noticed. "Under the cart?" He said grabbing the mans legs and doing his best to lift the dead weight.

"Huh? Where are they going?" She asked looking over her shoulder at the two attempting to move an unconscious guard. "They're trying to escape again, right now? I thought we'd decided to keep our heads down for a while and pretend we'd given up."
“That’ll do.” Together they dragged the guard to the cart and shoved him underneath. “Let’s get the others and get out of here!”

“That’ll do.” Together they dragged the guard to the cart and shoved him underneath. “Let’s get the others and get out of here!”
Kipp glanced at her, reluctant to look her fully in the face. He didn't think it was a good idea to have them all leave at once, definitely not all together. They needed to be as stealthy as possible, so they weren't noticed.
"Fred knows the plan, to meet Take. To sneak out at the end of the shift. We can meet them after we have the food." He pursed his lips hanging his head down even more than he already was. "I..." will only slow you down. He stifled the anxiety that rose in his chest, dreading letting anyone else go off on their own. "W-we just have to get the food first." The nagging anxiety told him not to let her leave with out him, and also not to leave the kids behind. But he knew they couldn't all go out at the same time. "And we'll meet them on the way back." He nodded as if convincing himself that it would work well that way. Pretending the doubt that turned his stomach didn't exist. All his plans to this point had been very very bad plans. Would this actually turn out any better than all the others?

“Oh no, insisto, déjame tomar tu carga.” Korim would have reached for the wolf right there if it weren’t for the danger of the very large, very legendary teeth. “Tepita, nunca he oído hablar de un lugar así. México, ¿Cómo es allí? He oído hablar mucho de Estados Unidos, y no se parece en nada a Borealis.”

A man opened a slat in the door, peered in, and cried out in alarm.
Minutes later, a masked man with a shadowed face approached the door. He growled some things and guestured to another man at the door, a man without a mask, but still unrecognizable in the light of but one bit of pyronium burning on a sconce. The masked man was recognizable by the cold dread that crawled down your back when he entered the room, and the singing of old wounds long healed.
The masked man struck pain into Take, paralyzing him as the other set him back on the table and strapped him to it, adding extra bonds to it. Giving Take no escape.
“Ready for another therapy session?” the masked man growled. The other man disappeared, and the masked man and Take were alone.
I’ll spare you the details, but Take experienced a great deal of torture for the next hour.
Take underwent the most excruciating pain he ever experienced. It was heightened even more than the last time. The pain carved down into his bones, deep enough that even his bone marrow wouldn’t forget it. He seethed with intense anger, refusing to cry out in distress to pleasure the masked man. His body was incredibly tense, now that he was bonded down even more, he had less mobility but was able to flip the bird at the man, with a crooked smile while his face twisted in anguish. On the inside, Take could hear the little demon snickering sadistically from what Take was going through. He’s... enjoying this?! He shot his gaze up to the ceiling, the pain elevating. I can’t.. break.. there’s no way I can.. I won’t. I can take it, no matter how long this dude tortures me. His fingers and toes curled tightly, muscles contracting and producing searing heat. I’ve been through too much to give in... I’ve had broken bones, I’ve been beaten, I’ve even been shot... I can get stronger from this.

Last edited:
Chion fell silent contemplating what he'd implied. She'd only just started understanding them today, so she couldnt judge what kind of people the others were. She knew Fred wouldnt leave her behind, seeing as how he forcably dragged her along every time before.
"Would they really leave with out us?" She finally asked.
“I-I don’t know” Fred fell silent.

Kipp glanced at her, reluctant to look her fully in the face. He didn't think it was a good idea to have them all leave at once, definitely not all together. They needed to be as stealthy as possible, so they weren't noticed.
"Fred knows the plan, to meet Take. To sneak out at the end of the shift. We can meet them after we have the food." He pursed his lips hanging his head down even more than he already was. "I..." will only slow you down. He stifled the anxiety that rose in his chest, dreading letting anyone else go off on their own. "W-we just have to get the food first." The nagging anxiety told him not to let her leave with out him, and also not to leave the kids behind. But he knew they couldn't all go out at the same time. "And we'll meet them on the way back." He nodded as if convincing himself that it would work well that way. Pretending the doubt that turned his stomach didn't exist. All his plans to this point had been very very bad plans. Would this actually turn out any better than all the others?
“Alright, let’s do that then.” She was distracted. It was like someone was screaming in her ear. They were in pain. “Someone’s in trouble,” she whispered. “I think it’s someone from our group. I- I don’t know who! They’re in pain! We have to help them!” The heartbreaking thoughts were beginning to get to her. “We’ll have to split up. One to rescue the others, and one to grab the food.”

(@RoostersAreAwesome wanna rp Cam and Maya? Or add Charlie to Korim and Ciro’s conversation?)
Cam trudged up the hill the group happened to be climbing. She knew she was going to despise hills for the rest of her life. She already shared Kyle’s distaste for stairs after a that coffee shop experience. “Oop.” she muttered. The ground was bare in one spot, causing her to trip before regaining her balance, but not before bumping into the curly haired girl behind her. “Oh! So sorry!” she exclaimed. “Are you okay?”
(Sorry for taking so long, I just now finished reading. XD)

"Oh, no, I'm fine." Maya said. For a second she considered introducing herself to this girl. She hadn't really gotten to know anyone in the group. Well, except for Charlie, but she'd already known him. They had met last year at school. She shot a glance at her friend. He was walking near the middle of the group, but he was away from the others. His hands shoved in his pockets, his hood up, his shoulders hunched, and his face pointed towards the ground- really, not that unusual for Charlie. But Maya was worried about him. His brother was missing. So many other people were also missing siblings in the group. And, from what she'd heard from the linguist, so many more kids had disappeared from their own world. It's all so horrible. And this group of teenagers is right in the middle of it all, trying to rescue them. How will we even be able to do this when no one else has before? She sighed. Then she realized that the other girl was still looking at her. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try and be friendly before our certain death. "What's your name? I don't think I caught it before."

Back
Top Bottom