The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

"Spicy Chica is a perfect name." Aella affirmed with a soft laugh, attempting to reach more of the chickens and failing. "Well, you just have to be patient. Wait for them to come to you instead of tricking them," she looked at him with a slight smile. "They probably don't like to be tricked."
"If only we could get closer..."
Ciro's eyes were wandering before he could stop them.
And there it was.
The gate to the pen. Only held shut by a lockless latch.
"Just how dead do you think I'd be if I went in there?"

(Ok thanks)
Fred walked down the stairs looking for Kevin

Kevin frowned, glancing around the bedroom. It appeared Blair and the strange man weren’t the only ones who could disappear. Cam was gone, and he hadn’t seen her leave the room. Wherever she disappeared to, he hoped she took Noah with her.
Noah. He had been strangely quiet, and Kevin was sure he hadn’t been upstairs with Cam. In his experience, children were a lot like puppies. Their sudden silence alway meant they were up to no good.
“I’m going to check on the children,” he told Aria, leaving the room and walking downstairs.

Kevin frowned, glancing around the bedroom. It appeared Blair and the strange man weren’t the only ones who could disappear. Cam was gone, and he hadn’t seen her leave the room. Wherever she disappeared to, he hoped she took Noah with her.
Noah. He had been strangely quiet, and Kevin was sure he hadn’t been upstairs with Cam. In his experience, children were a lot like puppies. Their sudden silence alway meant they were up to no good.
“I’m going to check on the children,” he told Aria, leaving the room and walking downstairs.
“Ok” Aria smiled

“Kevin I honestly want to apologise. I’m really sorry, I picked every piece of paint out the carpet and I’m happy to pay for the damage and I will repaint it myself” Fred explained

“Ok” Aria smiled

“Kevin I honestly want to apologise. I’m really sorry, I picked every piece of paint out the carpet and I’m happy to pay for the damage and I will repaint it myself” Fred explained

Kevin stopped in his tracks, turning to look down at Fred. “You? Pay for the damage? What are you, twelve?” He asked skeptically, looking Fred up and down. He didn’t look like the kind of person that would always have cash on him, especially enough to pay for a can of paint. Even if he did, Kevin doubted Fred would still have it after three months.
“I can afford to by my own can of paint. Although you doing the repainting sounds like a good idea...” it wouldn’t be considered child labor if it’s only in the one spot, right? Kevin wondered.

Cam gaped, realizing Blair had mostly fought Julianna for her sake. “You two, stop it, please!” she pleaded. “There’s no reason to fight, we’ve only been stuck together for less than 24 hours, and there’s plenty of room to hide.”
Blair hissed as Juliana managed to hit the inside of her leg the right way, a twinge of pain running up her leg. She grabbed her harder, yanking her closer so she didn't get away. "I've done worse. Don't think I wouldn't." She growled, shoving her away forcefully and taking a step back. "She deserves it. She's an idiot who needs to be put in her place."
“Alright that’s enough now” Elias stepped in, looking between the two on edge girls, “Please, Blair. I have to discuss something with you, accompany me will you?” he asked, taking a couple steps in the opposite direction of Julianna. It was best to leave this spot quickly before things escalated again, possibly into something worse.

“Alright that’s enough now” Elias stepped in, looking between the two on edge girls, “Please, Blair. I have to discuss something with you, accompany me will you?” he asked, taking a couple steps in the opposite direction of Julianna. It was best to leave this spot quickly before things escalated again, possibly into something worse.
Blair turned her golden glare onto Elias as he cut into their argument. She was about to snap, when she realized it wasn't his fault and that he had nothing to do with it. Her golden eyes faded back to pale yellow, and her claws retracted. "Sorry," she huffed, backing away from Juliana. She followed after Elias, still visibly irritated. "She constantly insults us, and I'm getting sick of it." She took a deep breath, glancing at him. "What did you want to say?"

"If only we could get closer..."
Ciro's eyes were wandering before he could stop them.
And there it was.
The gate to the pen. Only held shut by a lockless latch.
"Just how dead do you think I'd be if I went in there?"
Aella's gaze followed his, and apparently great minds really do think alike because she had the same train of thought. "So dead," she murmured, a grin forming as she looked to him. "Do it."

Blair turned her golden glare onto Elias as he cut into their argument. She was about to snap, when she realized it wasn't his fault and that he had nothing to do with it. Her golden eyes faded back to pale yellow, and her claws retracted. "Sorry," she huffed, backing away from Juliana. She followed after Elias, still visibly irritated. "She constantly insults us, and I'm getting sick of it." She took a deep breath, glancing at him. "What did you want to say?"
“Just.. try not to let your anger get the better of you.. threats won’t resolve anything, they only strike fear and further disassociation. Unless you want that.”
Elias was sort of surprised that Blair was able to restrain herself from completely lashing out on Julianna. The last time he truly observed her energy, it wasn’t completely in control and was sporadic to the difficulties of withholding her werewolf side. Now, it was stable, strong, and consistent. Was Take able to do the same with his demon? “Anyways, this is about the demon” Elias glanced at malformed tree that was growing sideways and directed his staff at it, a gentle pulse of light running through it as it twisted into a new form. A temporary bench to accommodate them. Elias took a seat and set his staff down, “Was Take able to.. get rid of it in the other world? Or make it submissive to his will?” he questioned Blair, knowing Take had to deal with repercussions of no longer having the sealing spell.

Back
Top Bottom