The Hidden Door Chat Thread

Oh, THAT day.....

What about physical injuries from then?
Yeah, should she have a metal arm or just
A lil bloody knub

Well, she went into immediate surgery and it was connected to her body, AI muscles, bones, like she can't feel with it but... MAYBE she'd still have it? But she'd still be covered in blood because her clothes were.
AMER
WHAT DO I DO

Yeah, should she have a metal arm or just
A lil bloody knub

Well, she went into immediate surgery and it was connected to her body, AI muscles, bones, like she can't feel with it but... MAYBE she'd still have it? But she'd still be covered in blood because her clothes were.
AMER
WHAT DO I DO
Maybe she was knocked out with the impact, and she's transformed to the moment she realized what happened, after she woke up. You could have her in her I intial clothes, or maybe just hospital clothes.
Take nodded, a proud smile forming on his face, “No problem” He kept the stone even in his hands, watch it successfully cook the pork. I’m so cool. He praised himself in his head, and glanced at the others, seeing Rylie feasting ravenously on the hog, and Kyle nibbling on some raisins.
Hehe. What a mood.

Maybe she was knocked out with the impact, and she's transformed to the moment she realized what happened, after she woke up. You could have her in her I intial clothes, or maybe just hospital clothes.

Hehe. What a mood.
I have a memory I want to write up sometime, but maybe she doesn't really realize her dad died and thought it was just her arm.
I'll do what you suggested :p She's gonna be a handful for the poor others to deal with XD

Does anyone know how far away the main group is from Ashira and Kipp? I haven't been able to keep up very well recently. Life has been... eventful lately.
Well at the moment they are separated, I know Lilith and Kevin’s tiny group are headed towards the village and Fred and then are just breaking out of prison

Back
Top Bottom