The Hidden Door Chat Thread

He is like almost as tall as Kipp I think. I don’t keep track of his height
How tall is Fred? Wouldn't he be going with Ashira and Kipp?
I don't know. BSBF said he was around 5' in September. And for this RP I had Kipp thinking he had gotten taller since he'd last seen him. But A4R already said he was going to the mines.

Kipp only barely gets a pass to the Forgery.

He is like almost as tall as Kipp I think. I don’t keep track of his height
I don't know. BSBF said he was around 5' in September. And for this RP I had Kipp thinking he had gotten taller since he'd last seen him. But A4R already said he was going to the mines.

Kipp only barely gets a pass to the Forgery.
Ah, welp, there goes the 5'0 thing XD
1580329389787.png

"Yeah, we know." He sighed. "Everyone started acting weird when they drank it. Now we're just trying to wait it out and hoping they return back to normal soon."
Buck walked over to her and sniffed her hand where the fire disappeared, before sharply drawing away from the heat that pulsed off of it with a hiss.
Didn't he just get there with them- Aella and the rest?
...or did I miss his immediate evasion after being healed a long time ago? :lol:

Didn't he just get there with them- Aella and the rest?
...or did I miss his immediate evasion after being healed a long time ago? :lol:
He's just kinda been following wherever the group has gone, silently in the background and listening to what they've been talking about like a creep :rolleyes:

He's just kinda been following wherever the group has gone, silently in the background and listening to what they've been talking about like a creep :rolleyes:
*I meant treated; guess I've been talking about healing too much, :gig
Fantastic, 13/10 relatable game plan. :clap

Back
Top Bottom