The Hidden Door Chat Thread

Ok so what's everyone's definition of ginger blond? To me, it's golden, like straw to gold golden or Brianna's hair from theView attachment 2033544 Inkheart series.
This is Aella. I completely forgot she had a nose piercing and choker till now. How did she afford the piercing? Did she find a nosing (nose-earing?) on the ground and say that would look goo in my nostril and stab it in? Or did she foolishly spend all her life's savings on a piece of unfashionable jewelry?
It's not called ginger-blond here. Never heard that phrase before. I'm guessing it's the same as strawberry-blond though. Which my youngest has. It looks red sometimes mostly in sunlight, but usually just looks blond.
20191204_183938~2.jpg

It's not called ginger-blond here. Never heard that phrase before. I'm guessing it's the same as strawberry-blond though. Which my youngest has. It looks red sometimes mostly in sunlight, but usually just looks blond.
View attachment 2033556
Cute!
I know one girl with what is pretty much naturally CORAL hair. It's blondish orange with a pinkish tint.
I found a pic like it but it won load
And I know one with GOLDEN hair, which has just the slightest red tint. Without the red I don't think it would turn out this color.
Like Aellas.

Ok so what's everyone's definition of ginger blond? To me, it's golden, like straw to gold golden or Brianna's hair from theView attachment 2033544 Inkheart series.
This is Aella. I completely forgot she had a nose piercing and choker till now. How did she afford the piercing? Did she find a nosing (nose-earing?) on the ground and say that would look goo in my nostril and stab it in? Or did she foolishly spend all her life's savings on a piece of unfashionable jewelry?
Hi, it's me, the person who's really good at forgetting my character descriptions...
I completely forgot about the nose piercing, and now wonder why I added that (probably because it was 1 am when I made her...) so we can just...scratch that.
My definition of ginger blonde actually came from my sisters hair, which looks red sometimes, but other times more blonde.
I found this in my pictures:
Photo_2020-01-06-17-31-05-951.png

Which I assume is Aella since it's not any of my other characters, and that's the color I imagine her hair. Looks ginger in some light, other times it's more blonde.
Also, that came out really good, Amer!

Hi, it's me, the person who's really good at forgetting my character descriptions...
I completely forgot about the nose piercing, and now wonder why I added that (probably because it was 1 am when I made her...) so we can just...scratch that.
My definition of ginger blonde actually came from my sisters hair, which looks red sometimes, but other times more blonde.
I found this in my pictures:View attachment 2033721
Which I assume is Aella since it's not any of my other characters, and that's the color I imagine her hair. Looks ginger in some light, other times it's more blonde.
Yeah that’s her. Thank you!

Welp, I'mma go have nightmares of that now.
Ok so what's everyone's definition of ginger blond? To me, it's golden, like straw to gold golden or Brianna's hair from the
To me it's like an orange-ish blonde.
*random picture of my hen*
View attachment 2033837
Aww!
I found this in my pictures:View attachment 2033721
That's... Really cool 0-0 Is that like, a free site to make your characters on?

Welp, I'mma go have nightmares of that now.

To me it's like an orange-ish blonde.

Aww!

That's... Really cool 0-0 Is that like, a free site to make your characters on?

XD my mission is complete.

Apparently it’s an app. Thanks to Cluckcluck, I’m now obsessed with it. :3

Back
Top Bottom