The Hidden Door Chat Thread

Ever since Frankie drew the WCBL gang, I've been wanting an excuse to try chibi, and finally got one. XD Really have no idea what I'm doing, as usual. :D

you can be my pyschopath <3.jpg

So... I'm having a bit of a hard time (lost 3 hens today) . I think, i need to be done RPing. I'll probably be off BYC for a while i'm having a hard time keeping up around here. I need to do some more coop building cause i have a million birds to shuffle around and more coming. Kipp can just... Exist in the background. Or something until I can come back.

So... I'm having a bit of a hard time (lost 3 hens today) . I think, i need to be done RPing. I'll probably be off BYC for a while i'm having a hard time keeping up around here. I need to do some more coop building cause i have a million birds to shuffle around and more coming. Kipp can just... Exist in the background. Or something until I can come back.

:hugs

I'll be praying for you, Kate. :hugs And we'll be here for you whenever you're ready to come back. :)

Last edited:
Don’t worry about us or the role play, real life comes first :hugs :hugs
I’m sorry for your losses

Back
Top Bottom