The Hidden Door Chat Thread

I LOVE THE TEXTURE WHAT
thank u
209C4160-F20A-4B96-9063-059812396805.jpeg

Ooh, do share :D
So me and Hudson were at a dressage comp and we were packing up to leave. I had walked him up when he pulled back and trotted off before cantering straight at the arenas. For a second I stopped, I couldn’t believe my eyes, he was running straight for arena 2 where someone was performing a half pass at the canter. Lucky our family friends stepped in and shut the gate so he couldn’t get through to the arenas. Then he bedded straight for a man in a wheelchair, I ran after him but the man stopped him and had hold of him. The whole way back people were glaring at him for causing so much trouble

So me and Hudson were at a dressage comp and we were packing up to leave. I had walked him up when he pulled back and trotted off before cantering straight at the arenas. For a second I stopped, I couldn’t believe my eyes, he was running straight for arena 2 where someone was performing a half pass at the canter. Lucky our family friends stepped in and shut the gate so he couldn’t get through to the arenas. Then he bedded straight for a man in a wheelchair, I ran after him but the man stopped him and had hold of him. The whole way back people were glaring at him for causing so much trouble
Or it could be the time he bolted in a comp, that was awful. I was terrified and he galloped for a solid 3 minutes after everyone else had stopped

Oh man, I’m getting a little embarrassed just reading that. :lau

I can just imagine the wheelchair guy holding his halter and frowning at you. It's kinda hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom