The Hidden Door Chat Thread

Am I the only one who sorta wants to end this rp? And start fresh with a new one that somebody makes? Or is that just me? I'm perfectly happy to continue, maybe you all aren't in the same boat.
I'm not ready to be done with Kipp.... But I have other ideas for him that I may never write, but it's more the boring every day things like how in the world would he get a job? interviews are hard enough when you're normal looking. Who would surprise him with a late b-day gift going to horsetail fall when it lights up in Feb. Resolving fammily problems and getting through highschool. Stuff like that.

I don't mind either way I like RPing here, but I also have responsibilities. So it's completely up to you guys.

Am I the only one who sorta wants to end this rp? And start fresh with a new one that somebody makes? Or is that just me? I'm perfectly happy to continue, maybe you all aren't in the same boat.
I wouldn’t mind ending and starting a fresh new one.
new characters, new story, etc.
Though I’m okay with continuing as well

I really would love to end the rp and start fresh.
But I can't stand the thought of not using Blair and El anymore. There's still so much I want to do with them.

This is getting a little boring, but I really like the characters. For me, personally, I think it just needs to have something interesting thrown in, but I don’t know what that could be.

Back
Top Bottom