The Hidden Door Chat Thread

I was trying to find something. I kind of thought people would get upset that the two trouble causers were missing. Also, I might have the cops after them once they land in town. Or possibly get them shot at. :3 But if no one else knows that's going on, I'm not sure how that would help. Maybe even have them getting caught by the cops. Not that there's really any consequence besides a fine... That I'm aware of. Of course I suppose that's for Russians, or people who can provide their passport/traveler's visa. IDK, I would imagine they'd hear about it, but with out a tv, or working phones it's unlikely.

I do still have stinky face (Jewels) back at Kevin's. I was thinking about having her interact with someone, most likely Hana, cause I know where she is. But I don't know what she would say or do.

I was trying to find something. I kind of thought people would get upset that the two trouble causers were missing. Also, I might have the cops after them once they land in town. Or possibly get them shot at. :3 But if no one else knows that's going on, I'm not sure how that would help. Maybe even have them getting caught by the cops. Not that there's really any consequence besides a fine... That I'm aware of. Of course I suppose that's for Russians, or people who can provide their passport/traveler's visa. IDK, I would imagine they'd hear about it, but with out a tv, or working phones it's unlikely.

I do still have stinky face (Jewels) back at Kevin's. I was thinking about having her interact with someone, most likely Hana, cause I know where she is. But I don't know what she would say or do.
Randomly tries to beat up Hana

See now, my problem isn't that I don't have ideas, it's that I just really don't have time. I'm not going to be home tomorrow, and then it's...

download.png

Back
Top Bottom