The Hidden Door Chat Thread

Pics
I may not be the most active for a couple days. Sorry. Some stuff is going on with one of my friends.
Don't you DARE apologize to US when you've got to take time off to maneuver real life's hurdles. We'll be here whenever you're ready for us.
Praying for you and them, man. :hugs

Ciro sadly listened to her panic, not interjecting until she'd said everything she had to. "That's our whole world, no?" Her distress was making it very hard for him to resist the desire to offer a reassuring hand or even an entire embrace. But he knew from experience that could be disastrous and kept his hands rhythmically running over the wolf's fur.
But he couldn't give her a chance to spiral any further down fear's debilitating chasm.
"I want you to tell me something. Tell me... what you were doing when your portal appeared. What your day had been like. Who you'd met."
Whenever he encountered someone with a fragile composure, he'd found that simply asking for a story from their life would never fail to placate. He made sure to listen to anyone who had an unsung song fluttering beneath a hurting heart- the young and old, from his little sisters to an elderly wanderer.
Because Ciro knew that timetraveling was, in fact, very real. No time machines or reality rifts required. All you needed was an open ear.
Storytelling was the purest and realest form of timetraveling. Telling not only regaled a willing audience, but it most certainly returned the teller to that better time.
: O
Hot dang
That is some amazing stuff right there

On a side note I think Clary is doing an excellent job displaying the effects of sleep deprivation and hangryness our characters are most certainly feeling

Back
Top Bottom