The Hidden Door Chat Thread

I’ve decided they’re all thirsty and discover a “fountain” (or spring) of perfectly clear water and stop for a drink. Thus finding the fabled fountain of youth.

E4A241EC-9F7E-464D-8C5E-4816C5878A6B.gif

She and Kipp had an encounter with the we-sa, and Haddie(being a scientist) deduced 6hat that was what had happened to the children.

But does she actually know where the kids are? Sorry, I’ve been sorta skimming through the posts that don’t have anything to do with my characters, so I’m kinda confused. XD

But does she actually know where the kids are? Sorry, I’ve been sorta skimming through the posts that don’t have anything to do with my characters, so I’m kinda confused. XD
She knows that they can follow the birds and figure out where the kids are. Since she is an animal most of the time, she knows a lot about animal behaviors, and the we-sa was obviously(to her) not planning on eating Kipp anytime soon, or it wouldn't have been as careful with hi, and everything else had immediately tried to kill them, so if the kids were alive, it would have been because they were carried away by the demon birds.

She knows that they can follow the birds and figure out where the kids are. Since she is an animal most of the time, she knows a lot about animal behaviors, and the we-sa was obviously(to her) not planning on eating Kipp anytime soon, or it wouldn't have been as careful with hi, and everything else had immediately tried to kill them, so if the kids were alive, it would have been because they were carried away by the demon birds.

Oh, okay. Cool, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom