The Hidden Door Chat Thread

Does anyone know how far away the main group is from Ashira and Kipp? I haven't been able to keep up very well recently. Life has been... eventful lately.
the main group is still really far away. It's still the night before for everyone else. We could theoretically keep going a little bit, if you wanted to. Or once everyone's caught up I could tag you. I'll be reading it all whether I can RP or not. I know how crazy it gets though so don't worry about making me wait. :p

the main group is still really far away. It's still the night before for everyone else. We could theoretically keep going a little bit, if you wanted to. Or once everyone's caught up I could tag you. I'll be reading it all whether I can RP or not. I know how crazy it gets though so don't worry about making me wait. :p
I would really appreciate it if you could tag me. Thanks :hugsI have an ortho appointment at 4:00 pm to get measured for my braces, so that's fun. And 5 cats are getting neutered tomorrow.

I would really appreciate it if you could tag me. Thanks :hugsI have an ortho appointment at 4:00 pm to get measured for my braces, so that's fun. And 5 cats are getting neutered tomorrow.
D: Oh. Ew that sounds awful.

I have a speech/language pathologist I have to meet tomorrow morning at the school for one of my kids. And then I'm not sure if I have to go, but my youngest is going to get her eyes checked for the first time tomorrow evening. :p All the appts are tomorrow.

D: Oh. Ew that sounds awful.

I have a speech/language pathologist I have to meet tomorrow morning at the school for one of my kids. And then I'm not sure if I have to go, but my youngest is going to get her eyes checked for the first time tomorrow evening. :p All the appts are tomorrow.
Sounds like you're going to have a busy day tomorrow :rolleyes: Good luck

Ok, I gotta say I can't wait until everyone is together, and I kinda hope Ashira will just kinda be like... Why are there so many couples??? And then she figures out that only one of them is actually a couple and begins aggressively wingwomaning them. And like dropping hints and stuff. Just like, "Now kiss!"
HAHAHAH Kipp would hide.

Ok, I gotta say I can't wait until everyone is together, and I kinda hope Ashira will just kinda be like... Why are there so many couples??? And then she figures out that only one of them is actually a couple and begins aggressively wingwomaning them. And like dropping hints and stuff. Just like, "Now kiss!"
Take will yeet her.

Aria would just glare at her, like stop talking! STOP TALKING!

Back
Top Bottom