The Hidden Door Chat Thread

So when they turn into their younger selves, they have all the memories their current selves have, but they don’t have memory of being their younger selves when they grow up?
Oh I thought they did. I was going to make her avoid Kylan because she realises what she has said

Should we just pull an Up type stunt? Like, get everyone in a bunch of trouble and all of a sudden it's all peaceful and they're by a beautiful fountain? Like the scene where they fly into the storm cloud XD
And like everybody wakes.up at different times, so maybe Blair wakes up before Take, and he's sleeping peacefully and she's so thirsty So she goes and gets some water and then she transforms and is completely freaking out and confused and the only thing that is clear besides all of the TE stuff is that that's Take, and she's safe with him, so she goes and curls up next to him and is sobbing and he wakes up to a tiny, probably nonverbal at that point girl and then he goes and... idk. Just me dreaming about how this could play out. That'd be sweet and awful.
Nope
I have it all planned trust me on this.

Back
Top Bottom