The Hidden Door Chat Thread

We definitely need to get a go-ahead from @AMERAUCANAS4REAL first, but I was thinking maybe after we do the first time skip, to the morning, there is some sort of stampede or attack that affects everyone-maybe the dark force has been stirring and spooks like all of the animals or somethinf-and the fountain is the only place where the animals aren't going, because animals know the dangers around their habitat and avoid them, but we don't really rp that part, we just show the animals starting to stampede and then everyone wakes up by the fountain(and Kevin is probably incredibly annoyed that he's stuck with these losers again, especially when they become kids because the whole reason he left was to find kids and not let kids die and now he has to work with the only other adult, freaking tiny cat boy, to keep the kids alive)
Yep. Except that this will all be done in pitch blackness cuz they walking all night. Or if they do try to sleep they will get eaten or kidnapped. Oh noooo

6710ED2E-5853-4122-A2CF-0F711A447513.jpeg

Oh, more glowing hands, that might come in useful... or you can cool them off and go back to sucking up to your love puppy.
Cam watched for the little man riding about and rousing up the scattered humans, looking for all the world like a tiny cat-riding cowboy, but instead of herding cattle, it much looked like he was trying to round up a clowder of cats. And herding cats was an impossible task up there with finding a needle in a haystack.

I
I love Cam. XD

Back
Top Bottom