The Hidden Door Chat Thread

fairy?!
Image result for reaction meme kpop surprise
Yes

Hi guys! I’m sorry I haven’t been on I’m forever. My life got eventful. Could someone give me a quick summary on everything that’s happened?
From Ashiras point of view Kipp traded places with her. Taking the more difficult job. I said she was acting weird/quiet kipp assumed because she was overwhelmed with the emotions of people going on around them.

Kipp screwed up and poured liquid metal everywhere got in trouble started a fight, grabbed her and a sword and ran in an attempt to escape. Led her and the majority of the kids into a ventilation tunnel that didnt go anywhere.

There was a time jump 2 days in the future. All the kids who tried to escape were whipped :(

They just woke up after the 2 day time jump. Kipp hasn't seen Ashira since trying to escape.

Littlebrownies charry Take has been caught now too and has just met the kids in the cafeteria. Kipp is by himself in the middle of the cafeteria crying. Fred i think went back to the rest of the kids after following Kipp initially. And Chion is talking to that linguist boy stealing his form so she can communicate with everybody.

From Ashiras point of view Kipp traded places with her. Taking the more difficult job. I said she was acting weird/quiet kipp assumed because she was overwhelmed with the emotions of people going on around them.

Kipp screwed up and poured liquid metal everywhere got in trouble started a fight, grabbed her and a sword and ran in an attempt to escape. Led her and the majority of the kids into a ventilation tunnel that didnt go anywhere.

There was a time jump 2 days in the future. All the kids who tried to escape were whipped :(

They just woke up after the 2 day time jump. Kipp hasn't seen Ashira since trying to escape.

Littlebrownies charry Take has been caught now too and has just met the kids in the cafeteria. Kipp is by himself in the middle of the cafeteria crying. Fred i think went back to the rest of the kids after following Kipp initially. And Chion is talking to that linguist boy stealing his form so she can communicate with everybody.
Okay, thanks. Do we know for sure what happened to Ashira? Is she in a cell somewhere? Or is that for me to decide?

Okay, thanks. Do we know for sure what happened to Ashira? Is she in a cell somewhere? Or is that for me to decide?
It's up to you. She would have gotten whipped too. I wasn't sure if you'd be back i only just today said that she hadn't been seen so i can just edit that out and she can be at the table with everyone else too.

It's up to you. She would have gotten whipped too. I wasn't sure if you'd be back i only just today said that she hadn't been seen so i can just edit that out and she can be at the table with everyone else too.
You don’t have to change it. Maybe I’ll make it that they kept her locked up for longer since she was already a troublemaker before that, and she can come out and find them in a bit

Back
Top Bottom