It’s been seven months. Do you see the flower bud?
EF2B9B59-2718-40EF-993A-972E080B58D5.jpeg

Advice for your pink flowers. They do well in small pots for a good long while, but they get top heavy and break if they aren't trimmed. They also don't need frequent watering and only really need it when the soil feels quite dry to the touch. You can take clippings from it and start them directly in the soil. They don't need to be started in plain water, though they can be.

Advice for your pink flowers. They do well in small pots for a good long while, but they get top heavy and break if they aren't trimmed. They also don't need frequent watering and only really need it when the soil feels quite dry to the touch. You can take clippings from it and start them directly in the soil. They don't need to be started in plain water, though they can be.
lol that one died a long time ago. i don't know what happened but I want to try again with that variety. it was cute while it lasted.

lol that one died a long time ago. i don't know what happened but I want to try again with that variety. it was cute while it lasted.
Well, hope my advice helps with your future one then. They come in multiple colors and types. There is the single type with only one layer of petals, then the double layer that you had. Some of the colors of both varieties are pink, white, orange, red, blue, and yellow.

Can anyone help me?🙈 Should I cut something? And how can I keep it from flopping? I've literally killed every aloe I've ever owned😵View attachment 3112607
How much do you water it? Try and plant it firmly in the soil. If it still doesn’t stay up use a stick or something for support. How much sun does it get too? I would take off the dead leaves.

How much do you water it?
I water it never. I forgot that I bought it and it was accidentally left in a corner😔
Try and plant it firmly in the soil. If it still doesn’t stay up use a stick or something for support.
👍I bought a big pot for it
How much sun does it get too? I would take off the dead leaves.
A lot up until now. At least six hours, probably more.
Take off the dead stuff and 0rovide it with support, like rocks to prop it up or sticks.
Do I remove the entire dead spear?

Back
Top Bottom