I also forgot this plant, my grandma gave it to me.
1EF7D328-853A-4078-B64D-B94BBC525C1C.jpeg

Edit: also forgot my Venus fly trap. (I cleaned it up after this)
960E3E07-1B24-43EA-B318-EEDDDCD279AD.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally got around to taking pictures! View attachment 3116489View attachment 3116490View attachment 3116492
View attachment 3116493View attachment 3116494
The ones in the box above ^ are baby bonsai trees! View attachment 3116495View attachment 3116496
And this one above is my favorite succulent. It gets flowers all the time! They’re so cute. The white things on the top of it are some flowers that are growing now! View attachment 3116498

Okay and now a story about how I got so much golden pothos.

Last fall, we were driving down the road and we saw this huge golden pothos on the side of the road for free. And since I love golden pothos I had to get it! Here’s what it looked like when I got it: View attachment 3116503But after I got it I accidentally underwatered it and it started dying.. a bunch of the vines fell off and died. So I decided that I needed to give it a trim. So I gave it a trim and most of the vines were too far gone, but there were like three or four that were healthy enough to propagate. So if you can’t tell from the picture I probably got like 50 singular plants to propagate from just the 3-4 vines. So anyway, they all started growing and I planted them. That’s why I have so many golden pothos. I even gave some away and I still have a ton. But here’s what the mother golden pothos looks like now:View attachment 3116517
WHOA...Beautiful collection! 😍
I love golden pothos because it's so easy to propagate!

Finally got around to taking pictures! View attachment 3116489View attachment 3116490View attachment 3116492
The ones in the box above ^ are baby bonsai trees! View attachment 3116495View attachment 3116496
And this one above is my favorite succulent. It gets flowers all the time! They’re so cute. The white things on the top of it are some flowers that are growing now! View attachment 3116498

Last fall, we were driving down the road and we saw this huge golden pothos on the side of the road for free. And since I love golden pothos I had to get it! Here’s what it looked like when I got it: View attachment 3116503But after I got it I accidentally underwatered it and it started dying.. a bunch of the vines fell off and died. So I decided that I needed to give it a trim. So I gave it a trim and most of the vines were too far gone, but there were like three or four that were healthy enough to propagate. So if you can’t tell from the picture I probably got like 50 singular plants to propagate from just the 3-4 vines. So anyway, they all started growing and I planted them. That’s why I have so many golden pothos. I even gave some away and I still have a ton. But here’s what the mother golden pothos looks like now:View attachment 3116517
Wow!! That Pothos was huge! It's still quite the sizable plant now! I love the Begonia as well :)

Amazing golden pothos!

Back
Top Bottom