The Hova Fairy is coming

Zookeeper9000

Songster
12 Years
Mar 1, 2008
Gladstone MI
The Hova Fairy is coming the Hova Fairy is coming in 2 weeks to my house. I will be getting 2 yes 2 Hova bator 1588's with turners for the great price of $200. I am just toooooooooooooooooooo eggcited LOL. They have only been used twice what a steal. Thanks for letting me share.

Last edited:
Wow! Great deal! I'm happy for you-I
love.gif
my hova

I have a Hova,lol. But it does not belong to me. I borrowed it from my dads friend last year and he may or may never get it back,lol. Which he has not asked for it back yet, But if he does I will part with it. I started to order some duck eggs off ebay but my hubby says I need to lay off the hatching for a while. I hatched 5 out of 7 chicks last weekend and right now i have one lonely little duck egg in there. My son got it at a paylake where they fish alot. It is due Sunday. I started it the same time as my chicks so it has lived thru up and down temps, high humidity while I was hatching the chicks and the lid being opened and shut. I told my husband there was no way it ould hatch now after all that. But I candled it last night and there it was moving and stretching. I so hope it hatches it only has 4 days left.

Jennifer

Back
Top Bottom