The hunting/fishing thread!

Pics
Cat fishing is fun. We have been having so much rain lately all my troutlines are under water. Only been able to get to them to run em 3 times in the last 2 months. Been tearing crappie up on my farm pond.

I've had coyote once, it wasn't bad but not something I would go out of my way to eat. Besides the ones around my house all seem to have the mange and are so poor I don't know how they have such large numbers.
A pretty good percentage of ours have some amount of mange as well. It was a little better this year, a couple of years ago was brutal. Imagine grilling the backstraps off of this guy! 😱
20200123_101643.jpg

thank you,
bear hunting is pretty fun. its just nice to get to go hunting again after months from other big game seasons.

but then again here in Sask we only have spring goose and bear seasons (no turkey here)
You should have lots of coyotes out there, although, I think it's colder and windier in SK. I'm pretty much at my limit here when it gets to -20, especially if you're sitting and calling. 😳

You should have lots of coyotes out there, although, I think it's colder and windier in SK. I'm pretty much at my limit here when it gets to -20, especially if you're sitting and calling. 😳
we have lots of coyotes out here. in fact we have no season for them there just open year round.

yeah it gets pretty cold out here. -40C and below is not uncommon for the winter.

I got a coyote just south of Ker
we have lots of coyotes out here. in fact we have no season for them there just open year round.

yeah it gets pretty cold out here. -40C and below is not uncommon for the winter.

We have lots here too....

I was hunting with a friend by Kerrobert years ago and a coyote came running up the washout/ravine we were setting in.

He did not run out of said ravine. However, they went crazy at the border and took him away from us.

Back
Top Bottom