The hunting/fishing thread!

Pics
I still have to set out our clothes and rifles for tomorrow but everything else is loaded in the truck. :fl We have a stellar opening day!!!!! Huge cold front just passed us and other sites are full of big bucks down this week in our general area.

I still have to set out our clothes and rifles for tomorrow but everything else is loaded in the truck. :fl We have a stellar opening day!!!!! Huge cold front just passed us and other sites are full of big bucks down this week in our general area.
Good luck ..

this was my second day this season not seeing a deer. So tomorrow should be good for me, unless the snow gets to heavy to see them.

I screwed up and turned off both alarms this morning 🙄 so we missed the fireworks and mr muddy is peeved at me
Already 4+ shots on surrounding property so we didn’t completely miss the fireworks 😂 I’m on the ground where the doe came through last weekend and owner said big buck had been crossing yard around 3 every day so I will probably move closer to that trail this afternoon

I am not seeing or hearing any shots here today..

Can’t figure out why?
6870C49D-8EC3-41D0-9A74-4E3DA4FE8065.jpeg

Last day of season for us.

We have seen a lot of deer, only 2 out of the 9 days did we not see any. Of course, seeing and getting a good shot are not the same thing.

I would like to take another one today. A large doe would be good. If I got a doe I could muzzleload for a buck in 2 weeks. If I get a buck I doubt I would buy the license just to get antlerless deer

Good luck to the rest of you.

Back
Top Bottom