The hunting/fishing thread!

Pics
Hey you two..

Tonight is the great white* wolf**hunt.

*by white I mean any color
* by wolf I mean fox or coyote. I can’t afford the fine or 25 years in prison for shooting a real wolf
They just released wolf's in my area 🤬
and they are killing the livestock like crazy but nobody can kill the darn things cause they are "protected" 🤬🤬

My governor is an idiot 🥵

They just released wolf's in my area 🤬
and they are killing the livestock like crazy but nobody can kill the darn things cause they are "protected" 🤬🤬

My governor is an idiot 🥵
My Governor is a bigger idiot than your idiot..

I apologize for the wolves. They restocked Yellowstone 60 years ago with our wolves.

I don’t miss them.

Our DNR claimed in 1970 we only had 2300 wolves in the state. I saw a report they did last year saying we have 2500 now. It also said the wolves have 1500 pups a year.

The area the inhabit is now over 1/2 the state. In 1970 it was only 3 counties in the arrowhead.

Please feel free to come this way and grab a few hundred pups to help your wolf pack out.

Oh. And now they say the wolves are helping control brain worm in moose. By killing deer…. They fail to mention we hardly have any moose left because wolves like moose as much as they like venison.

We use to have a moose season. We don’t anymore, the wolves ate them all!

I use to raise sheep. I lost over 200 sheep to wolves one year. I stopped raising sheep the next.

I lost calves to wolves the year after, the federal game wardens said it was coyotes. They lie, I saw the wolves.

I told them. “Great, I can shoot coyotes.”

They told me “you better not they could be wolves,”. And they denied my federal farm compensation from wolf packs.

The next year there was a dead wolf found on my property. They accused me but:

1643384086847.gif

I knew who did it, but it’s wasn’t my job to solve their crime.

Enjoy your big game hunts, they will be going the way of ours soon.

My Governor is a bigger idiot than your idiot..

I apologize for the wolves. They restocked Yellowstone 60 years ago with our wolves.

I don’t miss them.

Our DNR claimed in 1970 we only had 2300 wolves in the state. I saw a report they did last year saying we have 2500 now. It also said the wolves have 1500 pups a year.

The area the inhabit is now over 1/2 the state. In 1970 it was only 3 counties in the arrowhead.

Please feel free to come this way and grab a few hundred pups to help your wolf pack out.

Oh. And now they say the wolves are helping control brain worm in moose. By killing deer…. They fail to mention we hardly have any moose left because wolves like moose as much as they like venison.

We use to have a moose season. We don’t anymore, the wolves ate them all!

I use to raise sheep. I lost over 200 sheep to wolves one year. I stopped raising sheep the next.

I lost calves to wolves the year after, the federal game wardens said it was coyotes. They lie, I saw the wolves.

I told them. “Great, I can shoot coyotes.”

They told me “you better not they could be wolves,”. And they denied my federal farm compensation from wolf packs.

The next year there was a dead wolf found on my property. They accused me but:

View attachment 2975601

I knew who did it, but it’s wasn’t my job to solve their crime.

Enjoy your big game hunts, they will be going the way of ours soon.
What state are you in?

And why do you have to apologize for the wolves?
Because the entire restocking was done from our wolves. The other states had eliminated their wolves. But our do gooder tree huggers from the cities of Minneapolis and St Paul stopped us from eliminating our wolves in Northern Minnesota. Cause they are so pretty and never bother anyone on their city streets.

Mainly cause they were killed off 100 years ago

Back
Top Bottom