The hunting/fishing thread!

Pics
Because the entire restocking was done from our wolves. The other states had eliminated their wolves. But our do gooder tree huggers from the cities of Minneapolis and St Paul stopped us from eliminating our wolves in Northern Minnesota. Cause they are so pretty and never bother anyone on their city streets.

Mainly cause they were killed off 100 years ago
You just need to figure out how to send some to the city streets and then they will change their minds real quick 😂

Was his first time out hunting

Attachments

• 62FD500C-03EE-4BA2-B17F-027AC2E27CB3.jpeg
    62FD500C-03EE-4BA2-B17F-027AC2E27CB3.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 2
i have a few questions for everybody (you don't have to answer if you don't want to)

1. have you ever been hunting before
  2. do you use a bow, a rifle or both
  3. what's your favorite hunting season
  4. do you hunt every year or at least try to
  5. what's your favorite part about hunting

i have a few questions for everybody (you don't have to answer if you don't want to)

1. have you ever been hunting before
  2. do you use a bow, a rifle or both
  3. what's your favorite hunting season
  4. do you hunt every year or at least try to
  5. what's your favorite part about hunting
  1. Have you ever been hunting before?
  2. Yes, I have been deer hunting a few times on our property but have never gotten anything. I have also been squirrel hunting with my uncle once, also didn’t get anything :rolleyes:. Fishing is more my sport.
  3. Do you use a bow, rife or both?
  4. We use rifles for the deer, but I would like to learn to hunt with a bow at some point.
  5. What’s your favorite hunting season?
  6. Deer, but we are working on getting a permit to hunt deer out of season since they are predating our property
  7. What’s your favorite part about hunting?
  8. I‘m not sure, like I said, fishing is more my thing, and I haven’t actually shot anything yet. I am looking forward to some venison hopefully in the future :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom