The hunting/fishing thread!

Pics
I think I remember that. Sightmark maybe? It will either be that or the ATN X-sight for me. I can’t afford to get into thermal.
Mine is just red/blue illumination I think nothing crazy expensive but gets the job done….speaking of crazy expensive…..we were dreaming about new crossbow or at least a rangefinder scope and scope alone is like 1800 and on the top rated crossbow it’s 4K :eek::eek: guess I’ll be keeping mine forever :th

Hi everyone! I'm new to this thread but not to hunting/fishing. I'm hoping my husband and son can get a deer this year, no luck last year. They went on a weekend that the Amish went and they just wiped the woods of any deer. So hoping this year we get lucky. We just got a 350 Legend over the summer and were shooting it a few weeks ago. It doesn't need sighted in so that's good. Here is a picture of a wonderful fishing spot we discovered this weekend, in Hocking Hills, Ohio. I believe it's catch and release but I could be wrong. Either way, good practice for my son
Good luck to them!!! I kinda miss the opportunity to go out during youth season even though our boys never had any luck that early
They also canceled special antlerless season (2nd rifle) for this year so hopefully I won’t have to hunt past muzzleloader

1632827469214.png

🤣 this just popped up in my memories

Back
Top Bottom