The hunting/fishing thread!

How brutal is that?

Fun fact: Canada is full of stupid gun and hunting laws, not sure where this lands, but you can hunt deer over bait.

The muzzleloader season ended today. The gang I used to hunt with had a bad year, only two yearlings for 6 guys. Ouch.
Kentucky allows hunting over bait but indiana says only natural byproducts of agriculture are allowable anything else including effected soil has to be removed 10 days before season. Several shots heard today….. just not from us :th they aren’t moving far from bedding area until well after dark

How brutal is that?

Fun fact: Canada is full of stupid gun and hunting laws, not sure where this lands, but you can hunt deer over bait.

The muzzleloader season ended today. The gang I used to hunt with had a bad year, only two yearlings for 6 guys. Ouch.
i think it depends on the Province for baiting, pretty sure its illegal in Alberta to hunt over bait, for deer.

here in Saskatchewan we are allowed to bait for big game, most people (i know) bait, black bear, white tail and elk in the north. but its still legal to bait for moose, pronghorn and mule deer. (don't know anyone who baits for pronghorn or moose though)

i think it depends on the Province for baiting, pretty sure its illegal in Alberta to hunt over bait, for deer.

here in Saskatchewan we are allowed to bait for big game, most people (i know) bait, black bear, white tail and elk in the north. but its still legal to bait for moose, pronghorn and mule deer. (don't know anyone who baits for pronghorn or moose though)

I live in the state where everything is illegal.

Back
Top Bottom