The hunting/fishing thread!

Pics
I have decided on a system for controlling squirrels. I bought a few air soft 6mm CO2 paintball handguns.

I plan to implement a rotation system. Each squirrel is allowed two colors, red or blue.
The third color will be lead color. After which they will become squirrel burgers.
D28A8F5E-FC39-47E1-AE1D-D7568000D03C.jpeg

The projectile flies at whomping 325 FPS. So unless they duck they will be marked.

Beautiful Elk! (I'm SO jealous).
Nice BAR also. DW and I both hunt with them in .30-06. Mind if I ask what cal. you use?
I used a Browning 30-06, 150 grain (all that was available) with Leopold VX3 scope. Got him at 150 yrds. Two shots, first one made him stumble, second one drop him in his tracks.

I have decided on a system for controlling squirrels. I bought a few air soft 6mm CO2 paintball handguns.

I plan to implement a rotation system. Each squirrel is allowed two colors, red or blue.
The third color will be lead color. After which they will become squirrel burgers.View attachment 2929643

The projectile flies at whomping 325 FPS. So unless they duck they will be marked.
We need a report .:pop

well pretty sure my hunting season is over for this year, don't think i will get to do any upland hunting till next year.

only seasons really left is wolf.
We deserve to have a wolf season back.

Or relocate all the wolves to Minneapolis/St Paul. Either works for me.

I went snowshoeing, loaded up on ibuprofen and headed out.

Not much for deer tracks. However, wolf and coyote were Abundant. Also saw some rabbit, mink and one turkey. There was one track that looked like an small otter, it surprised me as there is no open water for an otter within a half mile of where I went.

60B06F0E-03EF-49DC-9B8E-5790C350E3F8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom