The Imported English Jubilee Orpington Thread

Pics
Hi! I just got 2 Jubilee chicks 2 weeks ago, they are so cute and are going to be huge! Thought I would share a pic of one of them :)

LOL, Sonja73, that is how I think! I am breeding them now and I told my husband that if I never sell a single one my yard will be the better for it! I think they are the most beautiful chicken I have ever seen--with the Mottled Orps being a close second but my wallet can't do those yet! And most of them are so docile and sweet, just follow you around like puppies. I usually am carrying one around as I do my yard chores, little fluffy pillow friends.
smile.png

Cute!!! Why only two?
I only got 2 (greenfire line) that was all the breeder had available at the time :( I added them to my order when I got my Lav Orps just to fill up the box. So glad I did they are so sweet! I have 5 more coming from a different breeder from the Sacre line. They seem to be slower to mature then the lavs but their feathers are so neat what they have so far, can't wait to see what they will look like once they mature :)

Hey everyone! I'm looking to get some Orpingtons. I'd like nice, quality, maybe even exhibition quality birds. Can anyone recommend some breeders for me? Thanks

Hi alibra,

I am currently selling Jubilee babies and hatching eggs. My bloodlines are from the importers Marc Sacre, Greenfire and the Grisbrecht line. Let me know if you would like some pictures.

Hi alibra,

I am currently selling Jubilee babies and hatching eggs. My bloodlines are from the importers Marc Sacre, Greenfire and the Grisbrecht line. Let me know if you would like some pictures.

I want pictures! I am curious how your Jubilee roosters look. As mine from Greenfire are really dark, and from Heirloom have a lot of white.

Here is 3 of my Jubilee juveniles. Asking your opinions, pullets on left and rear and cockerel on right?
They are about 7 weeks old.
Thanks for your opinions:)

Back
Top Bottom