~ The Islands Of Peace And War RP ~

Silkie Chicken

King Silkie
7 Years
Feb 22, 2012

~ The Island Of Peace And War RP ~

A long time ago on the year of 2014, there was a new law was created in America and Canada, the new law was that all chicken were prohibited from America and Canada, because of there egg production was to low. Markets and grocery stores were not getting enough eggs so, they made it a law for all chickens in America and Canada to be prohibited. The two states got a call from the Chinese Ambassador saying China would take in all the chickens in America and Canada because of them being prohibited. America and Canada offered to fly all chickens to China in a plane, so China took the offer, America and Canada loaded all the chickens up in a huge airplane, and flew out to China, there was all the chickens and only 1 human who was the pilot of the airplane. On the way to China the airplane got off track and flew toward a big open spot in the ocean not close to any country. In the open spot the plane started to malfunction and crashed on a deserted island. All the chickens escaped the crashed plane but the pilot died in the crash. Turns out there was not only one island, there was two, the two islands were very close by to each other. The chickens decided to live on only one of the islands for now. The two islands were invisible to all humans and was never discovered before. The chickens made very many houses, stores, chicken shows, castles and more. A couple of years later the chickens had had more and more chicks and the island was full of many buildings. The chickens were all very happy together, until one day the chickens started to fight over food, shelter, and all kinds of other stuff. Since all the chickens started to fight some the chickens decided to build a bridge to the other island. In the middle of both islands the chickens built a big island that they could have battles on. Some of the chickens went to one island and some went to the other a king and queen were chosen for each island. The two islands said they would battle when ever they wanted too, and the two island's king and queen said we will never go cross each others bridge, we will stay on our side of the island they only chickens we will send over our bridge will be our battle chicken to fight at the battle island, and nor any other chicken go past the bridge unless they are battle chickens they have to stay on the island they were born on. The islands decided to build a head council building, the head council will decide if the islands will come in peace or stay at war, how that is decided is if the battle chickens fight and and still do not get along with the other island the chickens will still fight but if the battle chickens decide to come in peace do not hurt or battle a lot of the chickens the islands will come in peace and can visit each others islands as much as they want, and the battle island will become a friendship island, it is only up to the council to decide this and both island's head council members all have to agree. A couple more years later, the islands included on both islands smaller islands that are connected to one of the two islands. Many years later, the year is 3027 and the islands are still in war against each other. Many more chicks have been born and many more building were created. America Canada, and China never heard anything on the plane crash and never knew were the chickens and plane went to. It is now up to the new generation ( witch is us the new chickens of the islands ) to rule the island, have many jobs, and take care of the island like there ancestors did many years ago.

Map

Rules:

All BYC rules
No cussing
No killing a chicken only if it is ok with owner
You can get married
If you are a hen you can go broody even if you are not a head broody

Stay on the island you chose out of the two islands only battle chickens can go to the battle island, maybe the king and queen can.
only head council members can say if the lands are in peace or still at war
If you are a head council member you have to tell me the king if the head council has decided to be in peace so I can build a friendship island and tear down the battle island
Be good to every player
If someone said something that makes you uncomfortable message me
Keep all the chatting in massages

I am the only person that can write in red to make important announcements.

Jobs:
Head Council members for Sunshine Island: ( 5 open )

A head council member leads new ideas, makes new laws, and makes decision on the two lands coming in peace or still in war, has to make a decision after every war.
King of Sunshine Island: ( Closed )
A king is the ruler of that island and the smaller islands that are connected to it, and makes many decisions for the his island.
Queen of Sunshine Island: ( 1 open )
married to the king, goes broody very often, and helps the king with much of his work.
Head Broody of Sunshine Island: ( 1 open ) Goes broody more than any other chicken, takes care of broody island, and takes care of many of the chicks, Has to live on broody island.
Head Rooster of Sunshine Island: ( 1 open )
Married to the head broody, lives on broody island, works on Wheat Island, Works as a farmer and grows crops.
Battle Chickens for Sunshine island: ( 5 open )
Battles Harvest Island, lives in the neighborhood.
Judges for chicken show on Sunshine Island: ( 3 open )
Judges chickens in shows, lives in the neighborhood.
Security for Sunshine island: ( 2 open )
works to make sure know one crosses the main bridge only battle chickens can, lives in the neighborhood, works at the security plaza.
tour guides for Sunshine island: ( 4 open )
Tours on Beauty Island and shows all the beauty to everyone, must live on Beauty Island.
Food Chicken for Sunshine island: ( 1 open )
raises food like grain or veg. sell his food on Fast Food Island must live on Fast Food Island.
Teachers for Sunshine Island: ( 6 open )
Teaches chicks 1 week - 1 month, lives in the neighborhood.
Kids for sunshine island: ( unlimited )

Go to school and have fun with friends, must live with parents until 6 months of age.
Commons for Sunshine Island: ( unlimited )
they can include many jobs such as being a cashier at Fast Food Island or work in the city and own your own store or so on, must live in a neighborhood.
Doctors for Sunshine Island: ( 6 open )

Works at Health island helps sick chickens, must live in the neighborhood.
NOTE: The left side on the map is Sunshine island and the Right is Harvest island and the islands connected to them are islands that are named the same for example: broody island on Sunshine Island is named Broody Island on Harvest Island too so If I were to say the job for head rooster is taken for Harvest Island it is on Wheat island connected to harvest island, so everything I say for one island is the same job as the other island but it is just on either harvest island or Sunshine island. If you do not understand this please message me and I will tell it in a different way i hope you get it ok. The next jobs is for Harvest Island jobs, the job explanation is the same for both island just either on Harvest island or Sunshine Island, These jobs I am naming next are for harvest island.
Doctors: ( 6 open )
Commons: ( unlimited )

Kids: ( unlimited )
Teachers: ( 6 open )
Food Chicken: ( 1 open )
Tour Guides: ( 4 open )
Security: ( 2 open )
Judges for chicken show: ( 3 open )
Battle Chickens: ( 5 open )
Head Rooster: ( 1 open )
Head Broody: ( 1 open )
Head Council Members: ( 5 open )
King: ( 1 open )
Queen: ( 1 open )

Form

Name:
Breed:
Color:
Witch island Harvest island or Sunshine Island:
House:
Job:

Picture:
User:

Islands and Places

blue octagon: Neighborhood Island
orange circle: Fast Food Island
pink circle: Beauty Island
Purple island: Wheat Island
orange rectangle: Shopping island
Yellow circle: Broody island

brown circle: Health Island
Blue circle: education Island
red rectangle: City
Green rectangle: castle
light blue lines: streams
red circle: Battle Island
gray lines: bridges
yellow triangles: neighborhood
purple square: head council building
yellow square: security plaza
blue rectangle: chicken show building
big brown rectangle on the right: Sunshine Island
big brown rectangle on the left: Harvest Island
The lands connected to harvest island are named these names but only the chickens that live on harvest island can get to those smaller islands, and the smaller lands connected to sunshine island is named the same as harvest islands smaller islands, the lands that are named the same are pretty much the same but when they are connected with the gray lines they go with that main island. This note is a better note for the top note, but still if you do not understand message me.

Pictures of what some of the islands look like

Please be in my RP I have worked super hard. Please if there is something you do not understand just message me do not just not be in the RP because you do not understand because I will help. Please post the form below or PM it to me. This RP will be very fun please join!!!

There are two pilots on planes, as well as an engineer on some inside of the cockpit with them; such as on the DC-10 and 747. Just sayin'. :I

Name:Firefeather
Breed:rir
Color:brown with streaks of black
Witch island Harvest island or Sunshine Island:sunshine
House:?
Job:queen
Picture:none
User:brisingr

Back
Top Bottom