The Joys of Owning Imported Orpingtons

I want to say THANKS TO EVERYONE for coming over here to join us in a friendly forum. Everyone's birds are beautiful.
Harry you are great.
I wish Bill was here:( But I know he is always looking out for me just like the rest of ya'll
Vivi

Beautiful birds!
Mine are just chicks at the moment.. been trying to get some viable Jubilee eggs with no luck (they come in scrambled or hatch out chicks that are NOT Jubilees) *sighs*

Once I get a working camera again I'll post some pics!

Beautiful birds!
Mine are just chicks at the moment.. been trying to get some viable Jubilee eggs with no luck (they come in scrambled or hatch out chicks that are NOT Jubilees) *sighs*

Once I get a working camera again I'll post some pics!

Send me ur name and such when mine start to lay I'll send you some.
Vivi

Thank you!
PM sent.

I need to post some pics of my "jubilee" imposters.. maybe someone can figure out what the solid white chick really is... his / her feathers are pure white.. no markings of any kind at all.. Has anyone ever seen a pure white orpington?.. I don't think they come in white at all to be honest!
I sent you a Pm back. Orpington's do come in white. There is a white Orpington's or a sport which can come from BBS. I have both here. Whites are very pretty birds and several people are currently working with the color.

Young white from BBS Parents

.Vivi

HI,
Will post pic's of my new hatch in a bit................................
Happy about the new thread...........................
big_smile.png
Welcome, glad your here with us.
Vivi

Back
Top Bottom