The Joys of Owning Imported Orpingtons

I've been told my rooster is American... but I've seen many American orpington rooster and he doesn't look like one to me. Opinions?

Hey Harry; Just have to say I was at Frederick Today and met the Wenerichs (Nice People). You helped get them off to a real good start. I guess Renie and Vivian are having a blast up North.

The Boston show was very nice. It was very nice to see Irene again and to finally meet Vivi, just wish there was more time in the day :/

Hey everyone, we have stayed really busy. So enjoying seeing everyone and lots of birds. The Boston show was awesome. Debbie did wonderful. She kicked hinny. A monster goose was the overall winner. Irene made Grits and eggs for breakfast this morning. She is making a pulled pork for dinner tonight. Tomorrow we are going to where they film TAPS series to see some ghost. The weather is not bad here at all.

Yip they tell me no snakes are around here. So what do I do step on one, they are so wrong. Fly 2,000 miles to step on a snake. Leave it to me to find the snakes.Good thing I had my boots on. To bad I didn't have a depends on:)

Hey everyone, we have stayed really busy. So enjoying seeing everyone and lots of birds. The Boston show was awesome. Debbie did wonderful. She kicked hinny. A monster goose was the overall winner. Irene made Grits and eggs for breakfast this morning. She is making a pulled pork for dinner tonight. Tomorrow we are going to where they film TAPS series to see some ghost. The weather is not bad here at all. Yip they tell me no snakes are around here. So what do I do step on one, they are so wrong. Fly 2,000 miles to step on a snake. Leave it to me to find the snakes.Good thing I had my boots on. To bad I didn't have a depends on:)
Who told you there's no snakes in New England? And there are plenty of ghosts around here too! ;)

Back
Top Bottom