The Joys of Owning Imported Orpingtons

love.gif

I've been drooling over the birds on your page!

Just gotta get the truck fixed before I can go crazy ordering birds or eggs from anyone.. darn it!
We're still waiting on an estimate.. I hate not knowing how much the repair bill will hurt.. grr
I hope it isn't as bad as you think.

Nellie (fancy chicks) has awesome birds, unfortunately no buffs until the fall. Renie's peeps would be a great place to get a quality buff roo.

Thank you both :)

Last edited:
I'll also have juvenile 8-12 week old cockerels for sale in May.I do ship, all over the US. They will be sired by these 2 boys...

Monty, who has sired a lot of winning birds.

Greedy, who is a Monty son, whose older brothers have shown well.He is 7 1/2 months old.

As I understand it, Vickie, aka Dragon Lady, will have trios available around May. I already have her line but if you don't, I'd suggest taking a look.

ETA: I have gone the chick and hatching eggs route myself. Ended up spending more on them and yet getting nothing worth keeping than I did on dragonlady's birds.

Last edited:
I want some 100% PURE english orps I want specific colors so let me know what you have thanks
smile.png
I've got Crele/Legbar, Isabel Cuckoo, Chocolate Cuckoo, Jubilee, Chocolate, Mottled/Spangled, and Silver Laced. All Large Fowl and all 100% English.
I am currently selling chicks from a few of these varieties. Check out my website or PM me for more info. www.ewecrazyfarms.com

Quote:
I am hoping it's just a vac hose or a sensor of some sort that won't break the bank.. darn thing started fine when my husband started it.. he put it in reverse and all was well.. but as soon as he put it in drive it died.. would still crank after that.. but wouldn't start. The garage has had it since Thursday and didn't get around to checking the codes.. so we're still in the dark.. for now anyway

I'll also have juvenile 8-12 week old cockerels for sale in May.I do ship, all over the US. They will be sired by these 2 boys...

Monty, who has sired a lot of winning birds.

Greedy, who is a Monty son, whose older brothers have shown well.He is 7 1/2 months old.

ok.. I am just gonna drown on the drooling now ... y'all have some beautiful birds!

As I understand it, Vickie, aka Dragon Lady, will have trios available around May. I already have her line but if you don't, I'd suggest taking a look.

ETA: I have gone the chick and hatching eggs route myself. Ended up spending more on them and yet getting nothing worth keeping than I did on dragonlady's birds.

yeah... I've spent over 2K now on birds.. and you saw what I have to show for it.. grr.. someday my "craptastic birds" will make for an expensive dinner...

My husband thought I was crazy for wanting to buy chicks straight from Greenfire... if he knew how much those duds cost me he would be re-thinking it
hide.gif

I've got Crele/Legbar, Isabel Cuckoo, Chocolate Cuckoo, Jubilee, Chocolate, Mottled/Spangled, and Silver Laced. All Large Fowl and all 100% English.
I am currently selling chicks from a few of these varieties. Check out my website or PM me for more info. www.ewecrazyfarms.com

I am officially jealous

yup... very jealous!...

just gonna drool over your website some more now...

maybe I should invest in some bibs... *sighs*

Back
Top Bottom