THE LARGEST SWAP IN MINNESOTA

Fowplay

In the Brooder
11 Years
Feb 13, 2008
Minnesota
Probably the largest swap in Mn. on Sept. 6 ,2008 8am-noon, located in Carlton ,Mn. 340 S.ave 218-384-4261 this is a big one.

I definately won't be driving over 100 miles to that. Boy do i wish there was swaps like that closer to me. All we have is local animal swaps at the feed mill in isanti and princeton once a month and most if not all the chickens they have there are tore up from the floor up and not looking very healthy at all.

Yes the spring swap was pathetic but that was because of the weather .35 degree's and snowing .If the weather is nice you will see alot more people.

The Carlton Chicken Swap moved because the feed mill closed. It is at TJ's in Mahtowa now. It isn't as big as it was but as we get the word out, more people are coming and it's getting big again. Also, the Carlton Swap realy was big but one time the weather was aweful and few people came. Usually it was bigger. Remember, TJ's in Mahtowa on April 28 and September 15 of 2012. You can call 218-389-6257 to talk to Tom about it and get dates for furture swaps. Hope to see you there!

Back
Top Bottom