**The Last Spark** A Magic RP

Ara chuckled and shrugged "Comedies are fine, it's good to laugh sometimes." She said and nodded "Um, do you have any tea? I haven't had any sodas in a long time. I used to like the lemon-lime flavored ones."

"I know we have some tea, Arisala likes tea so there should be some down there. As for sodas I don't know if we have any lemon-lime but I will check. How do you take your tea?" He paused at the door, he wanted to make sure he got it right, make less trips.

"I know we have some tea, Arisala likes tea so there should be some down there. As for sodas I don't know if we have any lemon-lime but I will check. How do you take your tea?" He paused at the door, he wanted to make sure he got it right, make less trips.
She smiled at him, "well i am glad to hear it. Well you are going to be gone most of tomorrow, anything you want to do tonight before we go to bed? Since I volunteered you for the job I will let you pick." She offered, she wanted to spend sometime with him just in case there was trouble out there tomorrow.
Maximilian thought for a second, replying “I don’t know, what do couples our age do? Drink wine?” He chuckled, responding “You choose, I’m out of ideas.”

"Sweet tea" Ara said and chuckled softly "Want me to come help make that then pick a movie?"

Luka reached to scratch his shoulder, realizing he couldn’t do that, or something might get messed up. He looked to her, his ice blue eyes hidden from a clump of his snow-blonde hair that had fallen on them. He laughed happily.
Jade chuckled and reached for his hand "Don't scratch, that'll only make it not heal right."

Back
Top Bottom