The Last Wolves *Restarted*

Wolf then stopped and looked around and noticed Cole was missing.

The wolves continued to howl then stopped and began to start orders. They spilt up and headed for their groups to head into war.

The dogs were getting closer to the wolf pack. Sniper carried Cole on his back and chuckled "We're almost there" he said as he grinned an evil grin.

Niko spotted Wolf looking for something. He knew he was wondering where Cole was at this desperate time. He sighed and countinued to give and take orders.

Niko spotted Wolf looking for something. He knew he was wondering where Cole was at this desperate time. He sighed and countinued to give and take orders.

Wolf jumped down and told Ki to go on ahead and keep an eye out for the dog pack. He then came over to Niko "Where's Cole?" he asked

Niko paused, "I'm not sure." He lied.

Wolf looked at Niko carefully then shook his head "Alright" he said then went to meet up with the group.
______

The dogs were getting closer to the wolf pack and they didn't stop for anything.

Wolf looked at Niko carefully then shook his head "Alright" he said then went to meet up with the group.
______

The dogs were getting closer to the wolf pack and they didn't stop for anything.

(Hey, so sorry! I've been so busy with school.)
Niko couldn't look Wolf in the eye while lying. He glanced at his paws and scratched the moist dirt.

(Hey, so sorry! I've been so busy with school.)
Niko couldn't look Wolf in the eye while lying. He glanced at his paws and scratched the moist dirt.

(It's ok)

Wolf stopped for a moment "Niko, I must give you this piece of advise I heard from my most loyal and wisest companion 'A leader isn't shown by his strength in a fight, but by the strength he shows in his words he teaches to his members' I live by those words and one day, I hope you'll at least think about them" he said then ran off to the fight.

Ki, Mika, Sara, Dalton and Lucinda were ready for this fight.

Genba and Hougen were doing what they were told and hoped it would turn out fine.

(It's ok)

Wolf stopped for a moment "Niko, I must give you this piece of advise I heard from my most loyal and wisest companion   'A leader isn't shown by his strength in a fight, but by the strength he shows in his words he teaches to his members' I live by those words and one day, I hope you'll at least think about them" he said then ran off to the fight.

Ki, Mika, Sara, Dalton and Lucinda were ready for this fight.

Genba and Hougen were doing what they were told and hoped it would turn out fine.

Niko listened to Wolf and quickly felt offended. Niko had to have strength in a fight to win. He chuckled, rolled his eyes, and erased what Wolf had said from his mind.

Niko listened to Wolf and quickly felt offended. Niko had to have strength in a fight to win. He chuckled, rolled his eyes, and erased what Wolf had said from his mind.

Wolf ran with his pack to the fight.

The dogs were at the edge of the wolf pack and began to enter.

Niko didn't take what Wolf said to heart. He didn't care, really. He trotted along the pack boarders, smelling for anything out of place.

Wolf and the packs stood their ground ready to fight.

The dogs wee heading right into the pack, but the dogs split into three groups. The Leader and his new second in command lead the first group , the Third ad Fourth the second group and the fifth lead the third group. They all knew where to o so each group and their heads went off into different directions.

Back
Top Bottom