The laziest person in the world contest...

What consumes more energy i.e. burns more oxygen moving the fingers or moving the lips and breathing harder. I try to limit my inhales to 3 per hour.

Ralphie, what have you been inhaling ? You know what the doctor told you about that.
rant.gif

Ralphie, what have you been inhaling ? You know what the doctor told you about that.
rant.gif

the only thing I am aware of inhaling today was when the dog let one fly while it laid by my feet. I was going to yell at her to move, but that took more energy than I had in this heat..So I told her I would kick her tomorrow. Unless someone stops by to do it for me.

Oh boy, you sound like stiff competition... I may just give up now.
looks to be a lot of good competition here. But I think it's going to be to much for a lot of us.

You might be able to enter, I was too lazy to put an ending date on entries.
that's great. So now we can put it off as long as we want. I'll definitely enter someday. If I talk someone in to entering for me is that ok? I've trained my gf and kids to read my mind so I don't have to use up my energy telling them What I'm thinking or what I want. Well I guess I have anyway. They seem to bring me food every once in awhile. Thinking about just popping an iv in my arm so I don't have to use my energy chewing my food.

looks to be a lot of good competition here. But I think it's going to be to much for a lot of us.
that's great. So now we can put it off as long as we want. I'll definitely enter someday. If I talk someone in to entering for me is that ok? I've trained my gf and kids to read my mind so I don't have to use up my energy telling them What I'm thinking or what I want. Well I guess I have anyway. They seem to bring me food every once in awhile. Thinking about just popping an iv in my arm so I don't have to use my energy chewing my food.
gig.gif

I am so glad my DW makes me coffee in the morning. It really gets me going. After my coffee today I even got out of bed before peeing. I did lie down after all that excursion.

Back
Top Bottom