The Legbar Thread!

Pics

jeremy

CA Royal Blues
13 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Oakland, CA
It looks like Greenfire has officially imported these unique birds to the states!
celebrate.gif

Who will be ordering a pair?

If I had room for another rooster I certainly would but in the city I just couldn't stretch it.

So for those of you who do plan on ordering birds... make sure to put me on your egg list!
fl.gif
wink.png
tongue.png

Last edited:
Just found this thread. I'd love a pair of these myself. Have to admit I'm thinking of shelling out the bucks, just need to calm some of my fears and anxieties about the cost. Anyone else contemplating these?
hmm.png

so after getting the much needed permission, I just ordered my pair!! So excited! I've been wanting this for a long time but they don't ship until October.
sad.png

Cream Legbar just sounds like it should be in the freezer section with the ice cream and not my coop. They are beautiful birds though! Ahh to have the space and the money...

Quote:
Took the plunge too...you only live once!

plus doesn't compare to the $1200 the DH spent on a rim for his Harley a few years back, right?
So excited also!
big_smile.png
Gonna be a fun fall I hope

I completely agree. I've seen the money my DH has spent in his Jeep hobby. Now we have a great reason to look forward to the fall.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom