the living room is tore up!!

I love those trees that are not so derned wide.....when are they gonna make one that is a half tree so you can hook it up to the wall flat and see a curved tree from the front side!!! I need to patent that idea!!!
wink.png

I bought trees like that for the front of my house from HSN a few years back. You hand them on a nail and they look like real trees, even were prelite. they are 6 1/2 feet tall with a gold pot looking thing on the bottom. They round in on the sides but are more like 1/3 of a tree as they only sit out maybe 8 inches.

I moved to a really small house earlier this year and have no clue where to put the tree. There's nowhere to move the furniture to! The only place has a cage with baby chicks and there's no where to move them to. I will figure it out soon. It will probably just be a small tree this year. I wonder if it will be in the way if I put it on top of the coffee table?
lol.png

Elizabeth

They sell those corner trees in a catalog that my grandma gets! I can't remember the name of the catalog but she gets all of those things that have the "as seen on tv" type stuff in it.

I am not putting my tree up until a few days before Christmas and then it's coming right down....My 20 mo old is into everything! I learned my lesson last year. Our living room is only 15 x 17 and with 5 extra people crammed in my 1100sf house for the holidays I need all the room I can get.

Lori

Quote:
I once lived in a house that was just made wrong for anything extra like a tree...so I did put my Christmas tree on top of the coffee table. I just bought a short but plump tree and it worked out really well.

Back
Top Bottom